- 1 How can I feed a large family cheap?
- 2 What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
- 3 What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
- 4 What can I make for a large family meal?
- 5 What is poor man’s supper?
- 6 How do you feed a family of 3 on $25 a week?
- 7 What is the cheapest food to cater?
- 8 What should I cook for a crowd of 20?
- 9 What should a big crowd eat for breakfast?
- 10 What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
- 11 What can I cook for a group of 10?
- 12 What to make for dinner when you’re poor?
- 13 What is a good dinner to take to a family?
- 14 What are good home cooked meals?
- 15 How should a family of 6 feed on a budget?
How can I feed a large family cheap?
Tips for Feeding a Large Family on a Skinny Budget
- Check-out discount stores.
- Cut back on meat.
- Whip up some freezer meals.
- Replace milk with water.
- Stop buying drinks.
- Buy discounted, close to date food.
- Call your favorite companies.
- Cook from scratch.
What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
37 Big -Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 Servings)
- Slow-Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 Servings)
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 Servings)
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 Servings)
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 Servings)
- Healthy Instant-Pot Turkey Chili (8 Servings)
What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
Cheap Meals for a Crowd
- BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken Sandwiches with Chips (My Favorite recipe here)
- Nacho Bar.
- Taco Bar (Doritos Taco Bowls are fun!)
- Baked Potato Bar (Try Making Baked Potatoes in your Crockpot)
- Chili with Frito’s & Cheese.
- Homemade Soup Bar (try this Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe)
What can I make for a large family meal?
28 Simple Recipes If You’re Needing To Feed A Large Family
- Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos. Tasty / Via tasty.co.
- One-Pan Sausage And Veggies.
- Fajita Pasta Bake.
- Sheet Pan Quesadillas.
- One-Pot Spicy Thai-Inspired Noodles.
- 15-Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Fried Rice.
- Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers.
- Easy Swedish Meatballs.
What is poor man’s supper?
A Poor Man’s Supper is a Southern tradition that usually includes pinto beans. And you don’t have to be poor, rich, or anywhere in between to enjoy it — just hungry. The Poor Man’s Supper gained popularity in the South (think Carolinas and Georgia).
How do you feed a family of 3 on $25 a week?
7 Ways to Feed a Family for $25 a Week
- Plant a Vegetable Garden to Feed Your Family.
- Barter for Fresh Produce or Meats.
- Use Less Meat and More Beans and Vegetables.
- Cook Food for Your Family From Scratch.
- Plan Your Food Around Items on Sale.
- Use Leftovers for Lunch.
- Limit the Variety of Food That Your Family Eats.
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
What should I cook for a crowd of 20?
20 Meals That Satisfy Every Crowd
- Baked Chicken Fingers.
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs.
- Spicy Honey Crispy Baked Chicken Wings.
- Roasted Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Fried Rice.
- Chicken Parmesan.
What should a big crowd eat for breakfast?
20 Breakfast Ideas For When You Have Guests Over
- Blueberry Croissant Bake. tasty.co.
- Savory Breakfast Crepe Pockets. tasty.co.
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls. tasty.co.
- Bacon, Potato, and Egg Casserole.
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Sandwich.
- French Toast Bake.
- Breakfast Enchiladas.
- Slow Cooker Overnight Pecan Pie Oatmeal Recipe.
What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
12 Kid-Friendly Party Foods Besides Pizza
- Grilled Cheese for a Crowd. Grilled cheese doesn’t sound like a smart idea for a party—until you make it this way.
- Pulled pork sandwiches.
- Taco bar.
- Potato Bar.
What can I cook for a group of 10?
20+ Inexpensive, Easy Meals for Large Groups
- Tasty Taco Bar.
- Chicken Spaghetti.
- Easy Ham and Cheese Sliders.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese Taquitos.
- Baked Italian Meatballs.
- Slow Cooker French Dip Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
- Crowd Pleaser Mexican Soup.
- Slow Cooker Cheddar & Bacon Potato Soup.
What to make for dinner when you’re poor?
Bookmark this for the next time you ‘ re hungry but don’t have a lot of dough to spare.
- Butter pasta.
- Sweet potatoes (top with peanut butter, if you ‘ re smart)
- Lentils + pasta.
- “Pad Thai”
- Chicken + broccoli.
- “Fried rice”
- Slow-cooked pork shoulder + rice.
What is a good dinner to take to a family?
22 Family Friendly Dinner Ideas
- Baked Penne.
- Beef Enchilada Casserole.
- Cowboy Spaghetti.
- Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken.
- Hula Joes.
- Gnocchi with Meat Sauce.
- Crispy Fish Sticks.
- Chicken Tortilla Stack.
What are good home cooked meals?
Easy Recipes for Perfect Home – Cooked Meals
- Grandma’s Lasagna. © Azurita/Dreamstime.com.
- Spinach and Sausage Lasagna. Alison Miksch/Photolibrary via Getty Images.
- Mac and Cheese.
- Instant Pot Beef Chili.
- Tomato Basil Soup.
- Chicken Pot Pie.
- Baked Chicken with Spinach Stuffing.
- Air-Fryer Chicken Wings.
How should a family of 6 feed on a budget?
Feeding a Family of 6 on a Budget
- Meat & Cheese Sandwiches; Easy Homemade Yogurt; Oranges; Bananas.
- Hearty Hamburger Soup (my recipe is similar to this one); Lettuce Salad with Mexican Dressing; Crazy Good Carrot Cake.