- 1 What do you say when someone talks about your family?
- 2 What is a large family answer?
- 3 What do you say when someone comments on your parenting?
- 4 What size family is the happiest?
- 5 What can I write about my family?
- 6 How do you respond to an insult?
- 7 Which is the largest family in the world?
- 8 What are the advantages of living in a large family?
- 9 Is a family of 4 big?
- 10 Do you say thank you when someone compliments your child?
- 11 What do you say to a rude comment?
- 12 What do you say when someone says your child is beautiful?
- 13 Who is the most famous family?
- 14 Are big or small families better?
- 15 Are people with big families happier?
What do you say when someone talks about your family?
Possible things to talk about are:
- Brief facts about your family (how many people, a large or small family )
- The names of each family member and how they are related to you.
- Appearance and personality.
- What kind of relationship you have with each family member (for example, common interests or hobbies)
What is a large family answer?
A family is said to be large when it has three children or more.
What do you say when someone comments on your parenting?
Clarify what you need: Instead of asking a friend or family member what they think, ask specifically for their support. You might say, “I’ve decided to do this. I know you may not agree, but what I need from you is ___________ [just to listen, your encouragement, no judgment, etc].”
What size family is the happiest?
Having 4 children is the best way to boost your happiness. “Larger families are more chaotic and expensive, this is balanced out by the joy in their lives.” the study said.
What can I write about my family?
Here are 7 points to discuss in an essay about your family:
- Where you are in your family, for example, your family dynamics?
- Great traditions that everyone loves – Everyone has favorite traditions that everyone loves in every family.
- What types of chores are expected to be a part of the family?
How do you respond to an insult?
- 5 Effective Ways to Respond to Backhanded Compliments. This is how to reply when someone offers an insult disguised as a compliment.
- Ignore it. Staying silent doesn’t mean you’re letting yourself get pushed around.
- Say, “Thank you.”
- Acknowledge the positive portion.
- Address the insult head-on.
- Keep your sense of humor.
Which is the largest family in the world?
Chana Pawl has about 2,000 members, most of them living in Mizoram’s Baktawang village. On Sunday, Mizoram Chief Minister Zoramthanga announced Chana’s death on Twitter. “With heavy heart, #Mizoram bid farewell to Mr. Zion-a (76), believed to head the world’s largest family, with 38 wives and 89 children,” he said.
What are the advantages of living in a large family?
Big or Small? Benefits of Having a Big Family
- You have many friends. If you have many siblings and cousins, chances are you have many friends.
- You always have a support.
- You can do any work faster.
- The holidays are more festive.
- You mourn and celebrate together.
- You will have the company in your old age.
Is a family of 4 big?
Based on these studies, it seems that just 6-14% of families have four or more children. That would make families with at least 4 kids a large family.
Do you say thank you when someone compliments your child?
The proper response is ” thank you,” meaning for having thought and/or said something charming. If the compliment is given to you about your teenage daughter in her presence, your daughter will have to be gracious about not being addressed directly, an approach more suited to a small child.
What do you say to a rude comment?
Funny Responses to Rude Comments
- Sorry fella, I don’t have the energy to pretend to like you today.
- Ummpardon me, I wasn’t listening.
- That sounds weird coming from you.
- Are you always such an idiot, or do you just show off when I’m around?
- Whatever you say, hefe.
- Sorry, I don’t understand what you’re saying.
What do you say when someone says your child is beautiful?
Say thank you, because they just complimented your child. Smile and say thank you. If they try to touch without permission, that’s entirely different, but as long as they are just looking and complimenting, just smile and say thank you.
Who is the most famous family?
We take a look at some of the most key and famous families in Hollywood history.
- The Warner Brothers. The Warner Bros – Harry, Albert, Sam and Jack – built one of the first major Hollywood studios.
- The Kardashian clan.
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt.
- The Smiths.
- The Gibsons.
- The Wayans.
- The Baldwins.
- The Jacksons.
Are big or small families better?
Children in small families, especially first and only children, tend to have higher school and personal achievement levels than do children of larger families. It is easier for both parents to combine careers with family life. The general stress level is lower because there often are fewer conflicts and less rivalry.
Are people with big families happier?
New study finds that parents with 4 or more children are the happiest. Parents in big families are the happiest, or at least that’s what a new Australian study says. The study, which was conducted by Dr. Bronwyn Harman at the Edith Cowan University, finds that parents with four or more kids are the happiest parents.