- 1 How do I plan a large family trip to Disney?
- 2 Which Disney resort is best for large families?
- 3 Does Disney offer discounts for large groups?
- 4 How much spending money do I need for a family of 4 at Disney?
- 5 Can you sneak an extra person into a Disney hotel?
- 6 Does Disney offer all inclusive?
- 7 How do you request a connecting room at Disney?
- 8 What is the best Disney resort for a family of 5?
- 9 Can a family of 5 stay at Pop Century?
- 10 Is Disneyland still free on your birthday?
- 11 How many people can be in a group rate at Disney?
- 12 Is it cheaper to buy Disney tickets online or at the gate?
- 13 What should you not wear to Disney?
- 14 What is the slowest day of the week at Disney World?
- 15 How much does it cost a family of 5 to go to Disney World?
How do I plan a large family trip to Disney?
Disney World Vacation Tips for Large Families
- Make a travel budget.
- Identify your priorities before you leave home.
- Set kid spending limits.
- Bring your own stroller and baby carrier.
- Don’t forget the kid essentials.
- Have a safety plan.
- Have a plan for each day in the park.
- Make Advanced Dining Reservations.
Which Disney resort is best for large families?
9 Best Resorts for Large Families and Groups at Walt Disney World
- 1 – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- 2 – Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- 3 – Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.
- 4 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- 5 – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- 6 – Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- 7 – Disney’s Old Key West Resort.
Does Disney offer discounts for large groups?
Yes. We offer special accommodations to make visiting with a larger group fun, convenient and easy! Learn more about planning a trip to Walt Disney World Resort with a larger party.
How much spending money do I need for a family of 4 at Disney?
The average Disney World vacation for a family of 4 will cost $4,200. This calculation is based on a 4 -night hotel stay at a Disney Value Resort, 4 -days worth of theme park tickets, and food expenses for 4 people over the course of the trip.
Can you sneak an extra person into a Disney hotel?
No, you can ‘t do it. Capacity is not just four people but also two adults. Any adults more than two carry an extra charge. The appropriate thing to do would be to do two separate reservations.
Does Disney offer all inclusive?
While Disney does not offer traditional all inclusive packages, staying at many of the Disney resorts does come with lots of magical amenities that allow families to create a nearly all inclusive Disney package.
How do you request a connecting room at Disney?
The best way to request connecting rooms is to call (407) 939-5277 and have them add your request to your reservation. Keep in mind that these types of requests cannot be guaranteed but I know for sure that the Cast Members at your Disney Resort will do everything they possibly can to make this happen.
What is the best Disney resort for a family of 5?
Disney’s Deluxe Resorts and Villas The Deluxe Resorts — including the Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Polynesian, Yacht and Beach Club, and Boardwalk Inn — are a great choice for families of five. Rooms at all of these resorts feature two queen beds and a sofa bed! Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is great for families of 5!
Can a family of 5 stay at Pop Century?
Disney will not allow 5 people to stay in the rooms at Pop Century due to fire hazzard codes for the small sizes of the rooms. If you try to book there and have 5 people, they may not take your reservation because it would be breaking Florida law.
Is Disneyland still free on your birthday?
As of right now Disney does not give free admission on your birthday though they will help you celebrate it. Be sure to stop by Guest Relations and pick up a free birthday button. You’re sure to receive lots of birthday wishes from Cast Members and guests alike.
How many people can be in a group rate at Disney?
Savings & Rates for Group Tickets & Packages *Saving rates are based on a group of 15 people.
Is it cheaper to buy Disney tickets online or at the gate?
The price of Disney World tickets is the same, whether you buy them at the gate or online. Some Disney ticket vendors also offer discounted prices, depending on the packages you choose. Looking at all these advantages, buying online is cheaper as it saves you time and offers some added security.
What should you not wear to Disney?
8. What not to wear at Disney
- Costumes and masks worn by guests age 14 or over.
- Clothing with obscene language or graphics.
- Excessively torn clothing.
- Clothing not appropriate for a family environment.
What is the slowest day of the week at Disney World?
Keeping in mind all of these factors, the busiest day at any park is Sunday, followed by Saturday, Monday, and Friday. Generally, Tuesday is one of the lowest days for any park followed by Thursday and Wednesday.
How much does it cost a family of 5 to go to Disney World?
On a 5 -day visit, there’s more than enough to do in the 4 theme parks and other areas of Walt Disney World. For those who like to make it rain, Disney -style, this is an option for a 5 -day trip. Total cost: $1597.80.