- 1 What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
- 2 How do you make a large meal on a budget?
- 3 What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
- 4 What do you feed a large family?
- 5 What is the easiest way to feed a crowd?
- 6 What should I cook for a crowd of 20?
- 7 What can you cook for $5?
- 8 What is the cheapest meal you can make?
- 9 What’s the cheapest meal to make?
- 10 What is the cheapest food to cater?
- 11 What should a big crowd eat for breakfast?
- 12 What do you feed a crowd of 100?
- 13 What is a good dinner to take to a family?
- 14 How do you feed a large family healthy?
- 15 How do you feed a family under $10?
What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
Cheap Meals for a Crowd
- BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken Sandwiches with Chips (My Favorite recipe here)
- Nacho Bar.
- Taco Bar (Doritos Taco Bowls are fun!)
- Baked Potato Bar (Try Making Baked Potatoes in your Crockpot)
- Chili with Frito’s & Cheese.
- Homemade Soup Bar (try this Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe)
How do you make a large meal on a budget?
Inexpensive Meals for Large Families
- Turkey and Bean Chili. Chili is full of flavor and affordable, and you can customize it in multiple ways.
- Fried Brown Rice and Veggies. Brown rice is more nutritious than white rice and typically costs about the same.
- Cheesy Baked Enchiladas.
- Whole Wheat Homemade Pizza.
- Garlicky Pasta.
What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
37 Big -Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 Servings)
- Slow-Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 Servings)
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 Servings)
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 Servings)
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 Servings)
- Healthy Instant-Pot Turkey Chili (8 Servings)
What do you feed a large family?
28 Simple Recipes If You’re Needing To Feed A Large Family
- Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos. Tasty / Via tasty.co.
- One-Pan Sausage And Veggies.
- Fajita Pasta Bake.
- Sheet Pan Quesadillas.
- One-Pot Spicy Thai-Inspired Noodles.
- 15-Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Fried Rice.
- Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers.
- Easy Swedish Meatballs.
What is the easiest way to feed a crowd?
13 Easy To Make Recipes To Feed A Crowd
- Ambrosia Salad.
- Cranberry Pecan Slaw.
- Out Of This World Baked Spaghetti.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin.
- Creamy Chicken Casserole.
- Crock Pot Creamed Corn.
- Southern Style Green Beans.
- Banana Pudding Trifle.
What should I cook for a crowd of 20?
20 Meals That Satisfy Every Crowd
- Baked Chicken Fingers.
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs.
- Spicy Honey Crispy Baked Chicken Wings.
- Roasted Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Fried Rice.
- Chicken Parmesan.
What can you cook for $5?
Make These 28 Amazing Meals For $5 or Less
- Kimchi Fried Rice.
- Italian Mac and Cheese.
- Barbecued Black-Eyed Peas.
- Spaghetti With Garlic, Olive Oil, and Chili Flakes.
- Pasta Carbonara.
- Roasted Shrimp Over Spaghetti Squash.
- Spicy Sloppy Joes.
- Warm Tofu With Spicy Garlic Sauce.
What is the cheapest meal you can make?
Cheap family meals for dinner
- Grilled cheese. Nothing says an easy dinner like grilled cheese.
- Skillet meals. Skillet meals are cheap and fast to whip up any dinner on a weeknight.
- Sheet pan dinners.
- Baked potato bar.
What’s the cheapest meal to make?
- Scrambled eggs. Simply crack several eggs into a bowl (three per person is a good number) and rapidly stir them with a fork until the yolk is well combined with the egg white.
- Slow cooker steel cut oats.
- Egg and bean burritos.
- Overnight oats.
- Lentil stew.
- Ham and beans.
- Grilled cheese and tomato soup.
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
What should a big crowd eat for breakfast?
20 Breakfast Ideas For When You Have Guests Over
- Blueberry Croissant Bake. tasty.co.
- Savory Breakfast Crepe Pockets. tasty.co.
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls. tasty.co.
- Bacon, Potato, and Egg Casserole.
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Sandwich.
- French Toast Bake.
- Breakfast Enchiladas.
- Slow Cooker Overnight Pecan Pie Oatmeal Recipe.
What do you feed a crowd of 100?
cooking for a crowd recipe finder
- Macaroni and Cheese for a Crowd. If you need to serve a big group this recipe is ideal!
- Macaroni & Cheese For 100.
- Meatloaf for 50 (or more)
- Spanish Rice For A Crowd.
- Sloppy Joes for 100.
- Crowd Size Classic Creamy Coleslaw.
- Baked Ziti For 20.
- Mashed Potatoes For A Crowd.
What is a good dinner to take to a family?
22 Family Friendly Dinner Ideas
- Baked Penne.
- Beef Enchilada Casserole.
- Cowboy Spaghetti.
- Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken.
- Hula Joes.
- Gnocchi with Meat Sauce.
- Crispy Fish Sticks.
- Chicken Tortilla Stack.
How do you feed a large family healthy?
Tips for Feeding a Large Family on a Skinny Budget
- Check-out discount stores.
- Cut back on meat.
- Whip up some freezer meals.
- Replace milk with water.
- Stop buying drinks.
- Buy discounted, close to date food.
- Call your favorite companies.
- Cook from scratch.
How do you feed a family under $10?
10 Family Dinners Under $10
- Quick and Easy Sloppy Joes.
- Philly Cheesesteak Pasta Skillet.
- 5-Ingredient Family -Friendly Baked Potato Soup.
- French Onion Frittata.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parm Meatballs.
- One-Pot BBQ Chicken Burrito Bowls.
- Tomato Tortellini Soup.