- 1 Can a family of 8 go on a cruise?
- 2 How do you cruise a large family?
- 3 Do cruises give group discounts?
- 4 How do I book a family cruise?
- 5 Can a family of 5 go on a cruise?
- 6 How much does a cruise for a family of 4 cost?
- 7 Can a family of 6 go on a cruise?
- 8 How do I get a connecting room on a cruise?
- 9 Do cruise ships have rooms for 3 adults?
- 10 What is the cheapest month to go on a cruise?
- 11 Can you negotiate Cruise prices?
- 12 Is it worth getting a balcony on a cruise?
- 13 How do you book 2 cabins on cruise?
Can a family of 8 go on a cruise?
Only a handful of cruise lines have staterooms that will accommodate families of 5- 8. Big staterooms are limited, book very, very early! Click the cruise line images above to view ships with cabin staterooms that sleep 5+ and ships that have connecting cabins to sleep 6, 7, 8, or more.
How do you cruise a large family?
8 MUST HAVE tips for cruising with a large family
- Hi there! Planning a family cruise?
- Don’t be intimidated by booking two rooms.
- Pack smart.
- Bring the proper documentation.
- Take advantage of the kids club.
- Plan excursions in advance.
- Keep track of all of the kids on the ship.
- Find alone time with your spouse.
Do cruises give group discounts?
6 Perks Cruise Lines Offer Large Groups and Families. Taking a cruise with friends or a large family is a great way to catch up with loved ones. It’s also an excellent opportunity to reap special perks and group discounts, from free cabins to complimentary drinks.
How do I book a family cruise?
Here, what to look for when planning a cruise with kids:
- Choose your week carefully.
- Look for family deals.
- Research the programs.
- Pay attention to the cabin configurations.
- Make dinner reservations.
- Know that diapers may dictate your experience.
- Communicate with older kids before you sail.
Can a family of 5 go on a cruise?
A select few cruise lines do offer standard staterooms that will accommodate five passengers, and this is going to be the most affordable option for families trying to work within a budget. However, as a standard cabin the square footage is, standard, so there will be no additional space for a larger group.
How much does a cruise for a family of 4 cost?
This price is based on a family of four, sharing an inside cabin (no windows) on a Carnival Cruise sailing during the summer months. So for a 7 night cruise – $79 per person x 7 nights x 4 people in your family – You’re looking at a minimum price of @ $2200 for your family.
Can a family of 6 go on a cruise?
1. Family Cabins. The good news Most of the friendliest family cruise lines do offer cabins that will allow 5 or 6 passengers to stay all together. Sharing an inside or outside cabin is certainly MOST ECONOMICAL option for any family wanting space for up to 6 passengers.
How do I get a connecting room on a cruise?
Call the cruise line and tell the agent you want connecting staterooms. State your category preference and other room types you will consider if your first choice is unavailable. Ask the agent to put a courtesy hold on a set of adjoining staterooms if you get a quote that sounds like it meets your needs.
Do cruise ships have rooms for 3 adults?
Staterooms are much smaller than standard hotel rooms to fit as many passengers as possible on the ship. Rooms that sleep three passengers may contain an upper berth located above one of the beds or a convertible couch. Evaluate the type of three -person cabins on your ship before you book a cruise.
What is the cheapest month to go on a cruise?
The cheapest times to cruise are typically in the late summer and fall because of hurricane season. (If you decide to travel then, purchasing cruise insurance is a good idea.) But you can often find other patches of bargain sailings, especially during the early weeks of December and in the spring.
Can you negotiate Cruise prices?
Cruise lines don’t typically negotiate their prices, but that doesn’t mean that you cannot get a great deal on a cruise. Getting a good deal begins with understanding the industry and using that to your advantage.
Is it worth getting a balcony on a cruise?
A balcony may absolutely be worth it to you, but probably not if these are your primary reasons: 1) You’re looking for a place to smoke. You can’t smoke on cruise ship balconies. Guest demand has made most areas on most ships non-smoking, but in this case the reason is largely safety.
How do you book 2 cabins on cruise?
If you need to book multiple cabins, you will need to go through the online booking process one cabin at a time. For example, if there are 4 adults and you need two separate cabins you should only enter 2 adults when you check pricing and availability.