- 1 What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
- 2 How do you feed a large family?
- 3 What is a good meal to take to a family?
- 4 What should I make for a family gathering?
- 5 What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
- 6 What is the cheapest food to cater?
- 7 How can I feed a large family cheaply?
- 8 How do you feed a family of 3 on $25 a week?
- 9 What should I cook for 20 guests?
- 10 What is a good meal to take someone?
- 11 What is a good meal to bring a new mom?
- 12 What is a good dinner to take to someone?
- 13 What should I cook for a family of 5?
- 14 What should I cook for a family of 6?
- 15 What are good home cooked meals?
What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
37 Big -Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 Servings)
- Slow-Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 Servings)
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 Servings)
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 Servings)
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 Servings)
- Healthy Instant-Pot Turkey Chili (8 Servings)
How do you feed a large family?
Tips for Feeding a Large Family on a Skinny Budget
- Check-out discount stores.
- Cut back on meat.
- Whip up some freezer meals.
- Replace milk with water.
- Stop buying drinks.
- Buy discounted, close to date food.
- Call your favorite companies.
- Cook from scratch.
What is a good meal to take to a family?
These are recipes that travel well, reheat perfectly, and will be enjoyed by the entire family:
- Creamy Chicken Tacos.
- Classic Chili.
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole.
- Make Ahead Sausage Egg Cups.
- My Favorite Chicken Enchiladas.
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Easy Meat Lasagna Recipe – Freezer Friendly Option.
What should I make for a family gathering?
Fabulous Recipes for a Family Reunion
- of 16. Potato Salad with Sweet Corn, Bacon, and Red Onion.
- of 16. Macaroni Salad.
- of 16. Deviled Eggs.
- of 16. Asian Rotisserie Chicken Salad.
- of 16. Celery Root and Apple Slaw.
- of 16. Backyard Burger.
- of 16. Grilled Tenderloin of Beef with Spicy Fresh Herb Vinaigrette.
- of 16.
What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
Cheap Meals for a Crowd
- BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken Sandwiches with Chips (My Favorite recipe here)
- Nacho Bar.
- Taco Bar (Doritos Taco Bowls are fun!)
- Baked Potato Bar (Try Making Baked Potatoes in your Crockpot)
- Chili with Frito’s & Cheese.
- Homemade Soup Bar (try this Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe)
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
How can I feed a large family cheaply?
14 Ways To Nourish A Large Family On A Small Budget
- Stick to a menu plan!
- Buy in bulk.
- Invest in proper kitchen tools.
- Bulk up meals with frugal, whole foods.
- Buy seasonal produce.
- Grow your own produce.
- Don’t waste ANYTHING!
How do you feed a family of 3 on $25 a week?
7 Ways to Feed a Family for $25 a Week
- Plant a Vegetable Garden to Feed Your Family.
- Barter for Fresh Produce or Meats.
- Use Less Meat and More Beans and Vegetables.
- Cook Food for Your Family From Scratch.
- Plan Your Food Around Items on Sale.
- Use Leftovers for Lunch.
- Limit the Variety of Food That Your Family Eats.
What should I cook for 20 guests?
20 Meals That Satisfy Every Crowd
- Baked Chicken Fingers.
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs.
- Spicy Honey Crispy Baked Chicken Wings.
- Roasted Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Fried Rice.
- Chicken Parmesan.
What is a good meal to take someone?
- Three Cheese Lasagna. I feel like lasagna is such a staple meal to take to loved ones.
- Broccoli & Cheese Soup.
- Chicken Fried Rice.
- Chicken Tortilla Soup.
- Crockpot Chicken or Pork with potatoes & carrots.
- Italian Lentil Soup.
- Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup.
- Chicken & Spinach Carbonara.
What is a good meal to bring a new mom?
- Chicken Tamale Pie. An oldie but a goodie – you just can’t not love it.
- Creamy Chicken Quinoa and Broccoli Casserole.
- Crockpot Carnitas.
- Crockpot Chicken Wild Rice Soup.
- Red Thai Curry Sauce.
- Skinny Spinach Lasagna.
- Quick and Easy Pizza Breads.
- Crockpot Red Lentil Curry.
What is a good dinner to take to someone?
- Chicken, Broccoli, and Brown Rice Casserole.
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole.
- Ground Beef and Pasta Casserole.
- Chicken Alfredo Soup.
- Penne with Spinach and Sausage.
- Lemony Chicken and Spinach Soup.
- Pressure Cooker Beef and Bean Chili.
- Classic Beef Pot Roast.
What should I cook for a family of 5?
22 Family Friendly Dinner Ideas
- Baked Penne.
- Beef Enchilada Casserole.
- Cowboy Spaghetti.
- Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken.
- Hula Joes.
- Gnocchi with Meat Sauce.
- Crispy Fish Sticks.
- Chicken Tortilla Stack.
What should I cook for a family of 6?
They come together quickly, load lots of nutrients into every serving and will leave everyone with full stomachs and smiling faces.
- Chicken Tortilla Dump Dinner.
- Lighter Taco Skillet.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Lemon and Herb Roasted Chicken with Baby Potatoes.
- Cubano Sandwich with Quick Pickles.
- Lemon Capellini.
What are good home cooked meals?
Easy Recipes for Perfect Home – Cooked Meals
- Grandma’s Lasagna. © Azurita/Dreamstime.com.
- Spinach and Sausage Lasagna. Alison Miksch/Photolibrary via Getty Images.
- Mac and Cheese.
- Instant Pot Beef Chili.
- Tomato Basil Soup.
- Chicken Pot Pie.
- Baked Chicken with Spinach Stuffing.
- Air-Fryer Chicken Wings.