- 1 What is a good menu for Fathers Day?
- 2 What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
- 3 What can I cook for a big family?
- 4 What is the best birthday dinner?
- 5 What is the cheapest way to feed a crowd?
- 6 What is the cheapest food to cater?
- 7 What is the best food to cater?
- 8 What are good home cooked meals?
- 9 What can I cook for a group of 10?
- 10 What should I cook for a family of 5?
- 11 What should I make for a special birthday dinner?
- 12 What is a good meal to make for Mother’s Day?
- 13 What is a good birthday dinner for my husband?
- Beef burgers with double-fried chips.
- Rump steak with mustard butter and jacket potatoes.
- French toast with banana and maple syrup.
What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
37 Big -Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 Servings)
- Slow-Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 Servings)
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 Servings)
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 Servings)
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 Servings)
- Healthy Instant-Pot Turkey Chili (8 Servings)
What can I cook for a big family?
28 Simple Recipes If You’re Needing To Feed A Large Family
- Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos. Tasty / Via tasty.co.
- One-Pan Sausage And Veggies.
- Fajita Pasta Bake.
- Sheet Pan Quesadillas.
- One-Pot Spicy Thai-Inspired Noodles.
- 15-Minute Sheet Pan Chicken Fried Rice.
- Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers.
- Easy Swedish Meatballs.
What is the best birthday dinner?
50 Birthday Dinner Ideas Guaranteed to Make Their Day
- Moules-Frites (Mussels and Fries)
- Whole Roasted Chipotle Chicken.
- Pomegranate-Sumac Chicken with Roasted Carrots.
- French Onion Brisket.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Cheesy Chicken Milanese.
- Cheater’s Spicy Sausage Pizza with Burrata.
- Perfect Meatballs with Cherry Tomato Sauce.
What is the cheapest way to feed a crowd?
Cheap Meals for a Crowd
- BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken Sandwiches with Chips (My Favorite recipe here)
- Nacho Bar.
- Taco Bar (Doritos Taco Bowls are fun!)
- Baked Potato Bar (Try Making Baked Potatoes in your Crockpot)
- Chili with Frito’s & Cheese.
- Homemade Soup Bar (try this Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe)
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
What is the best food to cater?
Click here to book any of the catering options below.
- Sliders. If your coworkers’ interests are scattered across the board, sliders are the perfect choice for office catering.
- Organic. Chicken Bacon Avocado Salad from Farmer’s Belly Food Truck.
- Shaved Ice (for Dessert)
- Skillet Street Food.
What are good home cooked meals?
Easy Recipes for Perfect Home – Cooked Meals
- Grandma’s Lasagna. © Azurita/Dreamstime.com.
- Spinach and Sausage Lasagna. Alison Miksch/Photolibrary via Getty Images.
- Mac and Cheese.
- Instant Pot Beef Chili.
- Tomato Basil Soup.
- Chicken Pot Pie.
- Baked Chicken with Spinach Stuffing.
- Air-Fryer Chicken Wings.
What can I cook for a group of 10?
20+ Inexpensive, Easy Meals for Large Groups
- Tasty Taco Bar.
- Chicken Spaghetti.
- Easy Ham and Cheese Sliders.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese Taquitos.
- Baked Italian Meatballs.
- Slow Cooker French Dip Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
- Crowd Pleaser Mexican Soup.
- Slow Cooker Cheddar & Bacon Potato Soup.
What should I cook for a family of 5?
22 Family Friendly Dinner Ideas
- Baked Penne.
- Beef Enchilada Casserole.
- Cowboy Spaghetti.
- Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken.
- Hula Joes.
- Gnocchi with Meat Sauce.
- Crispy Fish Sticks.
- Chicken Tortilla Stack.
What should I make for a special birthday dinner?
Birthday Dinners That Might Upstage the Cake
- Sheet-Pan Steakhouse Dinner.
- Skillet Coq au Vin ( Cooking for 2)
- Slow-Cooker Bolognese.
- Lemon-Herb Roast Chicken Dinner.
- Classic Beef Stroganoff.
- Slow-Cooker Lemon-Pepper Chicken with Green Olives and Potatoes.
- Slow-Cooker Beef Barbacoa Nachos with Queso.
What is a good meal to make for Mother’s Day?
17 Best Mother’s Day Dinner Ideas For The Delicious Meal Your Mom Deserves
- of 17. Parker Feierbach.
- of 17. Classic Roast Chicken.
- of 17. Balsamic Grilled Steak Salad.
- of 17. Beef Tenderloin.
- of 17. Lemon Ricotta Pasta.
- of 17. Easy Greek Salmon.
- of 17. Creamy Steak Fettuccine.
- of 17. Mushroom Risotto.
What is a good birthday dinner for my husband?
Man Pleasing Meals
- Garlic Butter Herb Steak Foil Packs.
- BEST Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs.
- Skillet Beef and Broccoli Ramen.
- Bacon Bourbon Meatballs.
- Cheesy Chili Mac.
- Chile Colorado.
- The BEST Burgers.
- Honey Lime Sriracha Chicken Wings.