- 1 What were the positive and negative consequences of industrialization in the late nineteenth century?
- 2 What are the effects of having a big family?
- 3 What were the positive and negative effects of industrialization?
- 4 How were families affected by the industrial revolution?
- 5 What are the negative impacts of industrialization?
- 6 What were the positive and negative effects of the agricultural revolution?
- 7 What are the advantages and disadvantages of a large family?
- 8 Does the size of the family matter?
- 9 What are the disadvantages of living in a joint family?
- 10 What are the impacts of industrialization?
- 11 What were the positive and negative effects of urbanization?
- 12 What are the good effects of industrialization?
- 13 What were families like before the industrial revolution?
- 14 What effect did the Industrial Revolution have on families 5 points?
- 15 What was family life like in the 1900s?
What were the positive and negative consequences of industrialization in the late nineteenth century?
As an event, the Industrial Revolution had both positive and negative impacts for society. Although there are several positives to the Industrial Revolution there were also many negative elements, including: poor working conditions, poor living conditions, low wages, child labor, and pollution.
What are the effects of having a big family?
Large families produce more delinquents and alcoholics. Perinatal morbidity and mortality rates are higher in large families as birth weights decrease. Mothers of large families are at higher risk of several physical diseases. Common methodological errors are indicated and exemplary studies are described.
What were the positive and negative effects of industrialization?
Industrialization brought with it countless positive and negative effects. Products were cheaper, cities flourished, and more jobs were available. On the flipside, child labor and poor working conditions were two very real issues courtesy of industrialization.
How were families affected by the industrial revolution?
Industrialization changed the family by converting it from a unit of production into a unit of consumption, causing a decline in fertility and a transformation in the relationship between spouses and between parents and children. This change occurred unevenly and gradually, and varied by social class and occupation.
What are the negative impacts of industrialization?
Some of the drawbacks included air and water pollution and soil contamination that resulted in a significant deterioration of quality of life and life expectancy. Industrialization also exacerbated the separation of labor and capital.
What were the positive and negative effects of the agricultural revolution?
– Positive: There are more people because there is enough food. More ideas can be created and the population can become more diverse. – Negative: More competition for space and resources.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a large family?
Big families often have more fun and an excuse to get out more. Children from a big family appreciate their siblings when they are older more then they would when they are younger. However a big family gets the disadvantage of less attention. This might make them frustrated or upset.
Does the size of the family matter?
Having smaller families would help maintain a good quality of life, and the chances of one’s children living to adulthood would be higher. Giving birth to only a few children will also be more convenient for one’s family on a small scale. One obvious benefit would be financial stability.
What are the disadvantages of living in a joint family?
5 Disadvantages of Living in a Joint Family
- Privacy is Compromised. Lack of privacy is a common complaint among people who live in a joint family.
- A small Decision Runs by Everyone.
- Financial Responsibility.
- Interference in Parenting.
- Woes of a Common Kitchen.
What are the impacts of industrialization?
Industrialization has brought economic prosperity; additionally it has resulted in more population, urbanization, obvious stress on the basic life supporting systems while pushing the environmental impacts closer to the threshold limits of tolerance.
What were the positive and negative effects of urbanization?
The positive effects include economic development, and education. However, urbanisation places stresses on existing social services and infrastructure. Crime, prostitution, drug abuse and street children are all negative effects of urbanisation.
What are the good effects of industrialization?
The Industrial Revolution had many positive effects. Among those was an increase in wealth, the production of goods, and the standard of living. People had access to healthier diets, better housing, and cheaper goods. In addition, education increased during the Industrial Revolution.
What were families like before the industrial revolution?
Before the Industrial Revolution they could work at their own pace from home, work on gardening, weaving, and raise small farm animals. Families seemed to have lived very comfortable and content lifestyle and were able to choose their work days and hours.
What effect did the Industrial Revolution have on families 5 points?
The correct answer is A) People moved to the cities for factory jobs. The effect that the Industrial Revolution had on families was that people moved to the cities for factory jobs. The Industrial Revolution changed the life of many people.
What was family life like in the 1900s?
In 1900, the average family had an annual income of $3,000 (in today’s dollars). The family had no indoor plumbing, no phone, and no car. About half of all American children lived in poverty. Most teens did not attend school; instead, they labored in factories or fields.