- 1 Is Maui or Oahu better for families?
- 2 Where should families stay in Hawaii?
- 3 Where do older kids stay in Hawaii?
- 4 Which Hawaiian island should I visit with family?
- 5 Should I go to Maui or Oahu first?
- 6 Is Oahu or Maui better?
- 7 Where do celebrities stay in Hawaii?
- 8 Is Aulani resort worth the money?
- 9 Is Airbnb illegal in Hawaii?
- 10 Where should I stay in Hawaii?
- 11 Does Hawaii have all inclusive?
- 12 What month is the best to visit Hawaii?
- 13 What is the cheapest time of year to visit Hawaii?
- 14 Which island in Hawaii is the prettiest?
- 15 What is the cheapest Hawaii Island to visit?
Is Maui or Oahu better for families?
Is Maui better than Oahu? It really depends on what type of vacation you’d like. If you want a resort vacation with a few cool day trips and adventures, Maui is the ultimate Hawaiian vacation for families. But, Oahu has more tourist attractions, shopping, and historical sites.
Where should families stay in Hawaii?
The Best Family Resorts in Hawaii for Your Next Getaway
- Courtesy Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa. Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Oahu. When it comes to family hotels in Hawaii, Disney’s Aulani resort tops the list.
- Courtesy Four Seasons Resort Hualālai. Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, Hawaii.
Where do older kids stay in Hawaii?
The 16 Best Hotels for Kids in Hawaii — That All Ages Love!
- Turtle Bay Resort – Luxury – Oahu.
- Grand Wailea – Luxury – Maui.
- Hilton Waikoloa Village – Luxury – Big Island.
- Four Seasons Hualalai – Luxury – Big Island.
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa – Luxury – Kauai.
- Montage Kapalua Bay – Luxury – Maui.
Which Hawaiian island should I visit with family?
Oahu is considered the best Hawaiian Island for kids due to its affordability (in contrast to the other islands ) as well as the sheer number of things to do and amenities it offers. It’s also a good choice for families seeking the classic Hawaiian Island vacation.
Should I go to Maui or Oahu first?
You can’t go wrong with either island! Love it there! If you can stay in Hawaii for more than a week, I would recommend doing both. Assuming you can stay for 7-14 days I would spend 2 to 5 days on Oahu ( Honolulu ) and then move on to Maui for 5-9 days.
Is Oahu or Maui better?
Oahu vs Maui: Resorts Maui resorts are generally better, though they are usually significantly more expensive. The majority of Oahu resorts are found in Waikiki, which offers a beautiful, white sand beach and bustling nightlife. But, the downside is that Waikiki is much more crowded than the resort areas on Maui.
Where do celebrities stay in Hawaii?
Swanky Hawaii Resorts That Attract Celebs
- The Royal Hawaiian Resort in Waikiki, Oahu.
- The Modern Honolulu in Honolulu, Oahu.
- Wailea Beach Resort in Wailea, Maui.
- Four Seasons Resort Maui in Wailea, Maui.
- The Ritz Carlton in Kapalua, Maui.
- Turtle Bay Resort in North Shore Oahu.
Is Aulani resort worth the money?
Overall: Aulani is definitely not worth the trip for the Disney experience, because there really is no Disney experience. Definitely not worth the trip for a resort stay, there are so many other properties offering more diverse and comfortable amentities in a better location for a more complete vacation.
Is Airbnb illegal in Hawaii?
It is illegal to do a short-term Airbnb rental of a single-family home on Maui. There are around 3,000 to 4,000 vacation rentals in these areas, and Kauai no longer legally allows short-term rentals outside of these designated areas.
Where should I stay in Hawaii?
Stay in Hawaii’s best hotels!
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Oahu Kapolei – FREE Breakfast.
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort, a Destination by Hyatt Residence.
- Holua Resort.
- Hotel Wailea, Relais & Châteaux – Adults Only.
- Royal Kuhio Resort.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Oahu Kapolei.
- The Kulani Maui.
Does Hawaii have all inclusive?
Unlike Jamaica or Cancun where all – inclusive resorts are common, Hawaii only has one true all – inclusive hotel: The Travassa Hana, Maui. This is because Hawaii is a safe destination and tourists are encouraged to venture outside the hotel for dining, excursions, and other sightseeing activities.
What month is the best to visit Hawaii?
The best time to visit Hawaii is between March and September. This is when the islands see the highest temperatures and the lowest amount of rain. It’s the perfect time to enjoy the beach or the water.
What is the cheapest time of year to visit Hawaii?
When is the Cheapest Time to Visit Hawaii
- The Fall. September through the first two weeks of December are the off-peak or “low season ” in Hawaii.
- April and May. The months between the end of the winter rainy season and the start of summer offer great prices and fantastic weather.
Which island in Hawaii is the prettiest?
Kauai. Kauai’s lush greenery makes it the most beautiful of all the Hawaiian islands. It is home to waterfalls, hiking trails and a variety of eco-adventures. Most travelers seek out Kauai to avoid the hustle and bustle of Oahu and Maui and have a more unplugged vacation experience.
What is the cheapest Hawaii Island to visit?
Oahu is the cheapest Hawaiian island to visit, with a total cost of $2,625. A Ko Olina Resort lagoon on Oahu.