- 1 What should I feed my family when broke?
- 2 What should I make for dinner with no money?
- 3 What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
- 4 What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
- 5 What’s the cheapest meal to make?
- 6 What should you eat when your broke?
- 7 What is the poor man’s meal?
- 8 What are some good home cooked meals?
- 9 What to make for dinner when you’re poor?
- 10 What is the cheapest food to cater?
- 11 What do you feed a crowd of 20?
- 12 What should I make for a large family gathering?
- 13 How can I feed a large family cheap?
- 14 What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
- 15 How do you feed a family under $10?
What should I feed my family when broke?
Meal ideas: Oatmeal, oatmeal cookies and oatmeal bars are just a few budget-friendly ideas. You could also make oat bread or use oats in a homemade granola recipe, or even search the internet for some oat-based dinner recipes, like a broccoli cheddar oatmeal bake.
What should I make for dinner with no money?
Meals to Make When You Have No Money
- 1.) Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. This one’s a bit obvious, but PB&J is a classic staple.
- 2.) Pasta and jarred sauce.
- 3.) Bean and cheese burritos.
- 4.) Pancakes/waffles.
- 5.) Grilled cheese.
- 6.) Chili cheese dogs.
- 7.) Sloppy Joes.
- 8.) Goulash.
What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
37 Big -Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 Servings)
- Slow-Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 Servings)
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 Servings)
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 Servings)
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 Servings)
- Healthy Instant-Pot Turkey Chili (8 Servings)
What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
Cheap Meals for a Crowd
- BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken Sandwiches with Chips (My Favorite recipe here)
- Nacho Bar.
- Taco Bar (Doritos Taco Bowls are fun!)
- Baked Potato Bar (Try Making Baked Potatoes in your Crockpot)
- Chili with Frito’s & Cheese.
- Homemade Soup Bar (try this Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe)
What’s the cheapest meal to make?
- Scrambled eggs. Simply crack several eggs into a bowl (three per person is a good number) and rapidly stir them with a fork until the yolk is well combined with the egg white.
- Slow cooker steel cut oats.
- Egg and bean burritos.
- Overnight oats.
- Lentil stew.
- Ham and beans.
- Grilled cheese and tomato soup.
What should you eat when your broke?
15 Cheap Foods to Buy When You ‘ re Broke
- Frozen vegetables.
- Brown rice.
- Canned tuna or salmon.
What is the poor man’s meal?
Potatoes were also inexpensive and used extensively. Some meals even used both. One of these meals was called the Poor Man’s Meal. It combined potatoes, onions, and hot dogs into one hearty, inexpensive dish, which was perfect for the hard times people had fallen on.
What are some good home cooked meals?
Easy Recipes for Perfect Home-Cooked Meals
- Grandma’s Lasagna. © Azurita/Dreamstime.com.
- Spinach and Sausage Lasagna. Alison Miksch/Photolibrary via Getty Images.
- Mac and Cheese.
- Instant Pot Beef Chili.
- Tomato Basil Soup.
- Chicken Pot Pie.
- Baked Chicken with Spinach Stuffing.
- Air-Fryer Chicken Wings.
What to make for dinner when you’re poor?
Bookmark this for the next time you ‘ re hungry but don’t have a lot of dough to spare.
- Butter pasta.
- Sweet potatoes (top with peanut butter, if you ‘ re smart)
- Lentils + pasta.
- “Pad Thai”
- Chicken + broccoli.
- “Fried rice”
- Slow-cooked pork shoulder + rice.
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
What do you feed a crowd of 20?
20 Meals That Satisfy Every Crowd
- Baked Chicken Fingers.
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs.
- Spicy Honey Crispy Baked Chicken Wings.
- Roasted Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Fried Rice.
- Chicken Parmesan.
What should I make for a large family gathering?
10 Grandma Approved Recipes to Make for your Family Reunion
- Poppy Seeds Turkey Sliders.
- Lighter Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Sriracha Almonds.
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders.
- Pimento Cheese.
- Slow-Cooker BBQ Beans.
- Pasta Salad.
- Tomato Pie.
How can I feed a large family cheap?
Tips for Feeding a Large Family on a Skinny Budget
- Check-out discount stores.
- Cut back on meat.
- Whip up some freezer meals.
- Replace milk with water.
- Stop buying drinks.
- Buy discounted, close to date food.
- Call your favorite companies.
- Cook from scratch.
What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
12 Kid-Friendly Party Foods Besides Pizza
- Grilled Cheese for a Crowd. Grilled cheese doesn’t sound like a smart idea for a party—until you make it this way.
- Pulled pork sandwiches.
- Taco bar.
- Potato Bar.
How do you feed a family under $10?
10 Family Dinners Under $10
- Quick and Easy Sloppy Joes.
- Philly Cheesesteak Pasta Skillet.
- 5-Ingredient Family -Friendly Baked Potato Soup.
- French Onion Frittata.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parm Meatballs.
- One-Pot BBQ Chicken Burrito Bowls.
- Tomato Tortellini Soup.