- 1 How much does it cost to go to Big Cedar Lodge?
- 2 Is Big Cedar Lodge a time share?
- 3 How many rooms does Big Cedar Lodge have?
- 4 Is Big Cedar Lodge owned by Bass Pro?
- 5 Does Big Cedar have an indoor pool?
- 6 Do you need a car at Big Cedar Lodge?
- 7 Are Big Cedar pools open?
- 8 What is the Wilderness Club at Big Cedar Lodge?
- 9 What airport do you fly into for Big Cedar Lodge?
- 10 What is there to do at Big Cedar Lodge in the winter?
- 11 Can you visit Big Cedar Lodge without staying there?
- 12 What are the best courses at Big Cedar Lodge?
- 13 Who runs Big Cedar Lodge?
- 14 What all does Johnny Morris own?
How much does it cost to go to Big Cedar Lodge?
There is an $8 daily entry fee per vehicle.
Bluegreen Wilderness Club at Big Cedar Timeshares Ridgedale is home to the Bluegreen Wilderness Club at Big Cedar and stunning natural sights and sounds to take in and enjoy. Fill out the form on the right of this page, or call one of our independent timeshare resale specialists at 1-877-815-4227 to get started.
How many rooms does Big Cedar Lodge have?
Built to embrace the natural landscape of the beautiful Ozark Mountains, Big Cedar Lodge offers 317 private accommodations, including grand lodges, cozy cottages, private log cabins, and inviting camp-style units. All of these accommodations are smoke-free and offer the comforts of home.
Is Big Cedar Lodge owned by Bass Pro?
Bass Pro Shops’ founder, Johnny Morris, purchased the property in 1987, restored the Simmons and Worman buildings to their original prominence and began to build a larger wilderness resort. Today, Big Cedar Lodge is spread over 4,600 acres in its own wooded hollow.
Does Big Cedar have an indoor pool?
3. Swimming pools at Big Cedar Lodge. An indoor pool and outdoor hot tub are open year-round at the Brushey Creek Clubhouse.
Do you need a car at Big Cedar Lodge?
You wood need a car as Big Cedar is south of Branson out in the hills.
Are Big Cedar pools open?
Our pools and hot tubs are open from 10:00AM – 10:00PM. We have hot tubs in three convenient locations. Open May through August, our kiddie pools provide hours of fun for your little ones. Float your way around Big Cedar in our lazy river open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day.
What is the Wilderness Club at Big Cedar Lodge?
Wilderness Club is located adjacent to Big Cedar ® Lodge and provides guests access to a vast array of entertainment and recreational pursuits, including boating, fishing or water skiing on Table Rock Lake. Explore its shores from a canoe or paddle boat available for rent at the full-service marina.
What airport do you fly into for Big Cedar Lodge?
Many of our guests choose to fly into either the Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) or the Branson Airport (BKG). SGF is about 62 miles north of Big Cedar Lodge but offers more flight options. BKG is only about 13 miles away, but it’s a much smaller airport so flights are limited.
What is there to do at Big Cedar Lodge in the winter?
- Winter Wonderland Ice Rink. Grab your mittens and head to Swimmin’ Hole Lawn for holiday fun at the Big Cedar Lodge ice rink!
- Sleigh Bell Scurry. Our popular scavenger hunts get a holiday twist!
- Holiday Light Tour.
- Elf Visits.
- Elves Winter Workshop.
- GINGERBREAD BUILD-OFF.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony.
- Santa Visits.
Can you visit Big Cedar Lodge without staying there?
No, you do not. A lot of activities are open to the public. over a year ago. I think you can enjoy most of the activities without staying there, such as, golf course, restaurants, Top of the Rock, etc.
What are the best courses at Big Cedar Lodge?
Golf courses at Big Cedar Lodge
- Top of the Rock Golf Course. Hollister, Missouri. Resort. 4.8823529412.
- Payne’s Valley. Hollister, Missouri. Public. 4.4286.
- Buffalo Ridge Springs Golf Course. Hollister, Missouri. Public. 4.7397647059.
- Ozarks National. Hollister, Missouri. Semi-Private.
- Mountain Top Course. Hollister, Missouri. 5.0.
Who runs Big Cedar Lodge?
Inspired by a commitment to conservation, Johnny Morris, founder of Bass Pro Shops, created Big Cedar Lodge as a destination for families and friends to connect in the great outdoors.
What all does Johnny Morris own?
Fast forward five decades, and now Johnny is the owner of Bass Pro Shops, Tracker Boats, Big Cedar Lodge, Integrity Hills, Dogwood Canyon Nature Park and—his most recent creation—Top of the Rock.