- 1 What can I feed a large group for dinner?
- 2 What should I make for a large family gathering?
- 3 What should I make for dinner for my family?
- 4 What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
- 5 What is the cheapest food to cater?
- 6 What are good home cooked meals?
- 7 How can I feed a large family cheap?
- 8 What should I cook for 20 guests?
- 9 What should I cook for a family of 6?
- 10 What is poor man’s supper?
- 11 What’s the cheapest meal to make?
- 12 What are the cheapest meals you can make?
- 13 What is the easiest way to feed a crowd?
- 14 What to make for dinner when you’re poor?
- 15 What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
What can I feed a large group for dinner?
37 Big -Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 Servings)
- Slow-Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 Servings)
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 Servings)
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 Servings)
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 Servings)
- Healthy Instant-Pot Turkey Chili (8 Servings)
What should I make for a large family gathering?
10 Grandma Approved Recipes to Make for your Family Reunion
- Poppy Seeds Turkey Sliders.
- Lighter Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Sriracha Almonds.
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders.
- Pimento Cheese.
- Slow-Cooker BBQ Beans.
- Pasta Salad.
- Tomato Pie.
What should I make for dinner for my family?
22 Family Friendly Dinner Ideas
- Baked Penne.
- Beef Enchilada Casserole.
- Cowboy Spaghetti.
- Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken.
- Hula Joes.
- Gnocchi with Meat Sauce.
- Crispy Fish Sticks.
- Chicken Tortilla Stack.
What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
Cheap Meals for a Crowd
- BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken Sandwiches with Chips (My Favorite recipe here)
- Nacho Bar.
- Taco Bar (Doritos Taco Bowls are fun!)
- Baked Potato Bar (Try Making Baked Potatoes in your Crockpot)
- Chili with Frito’s & Cheese.
- Homemade Soup Bar (try this Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe)
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
What are good home cooked meals?
Easy Recipes for Perfect Home – Cooked Meals
- Grandma’s Lasagna. © Azurita/Dreamstime.com.
- Spinach and Sausage Lasagna. Alison Miksch/Photolibrary via Getty Images.
- Mac and Cheese.
- Instant Pot Beef Chili.
- Tomato Basil Soup.
- Chicken Pot Pie.
- Baked Chicken with Spinach Stuffing.
- Air-Fryer Chicken Wings.
How can I feed a large family cheap?
Tips for Feeding a Large Family on a Skinny Budget
- Check-out discount stores.
- Cut back on meat.
- Whip up some freezer meals.
- Replace milk with water.
- Stop buying drinks.
- Buy discounted, close to date food.
- Call your favorite companies.
- Cook from scratch.
What should I cook for 20 guests?
20 Meals That Satisfy Every Crowd
- Baked Chicken Fingers.
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs.
- Spicy Honey Crispy Baked Chicken Wings.
- Roasted Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Fried Rice.
- Chicken Parmesan.
What should I cook for a family of 6?
They come together quickly, load lots of nutrients into every serving and will leave everyone with full stomachs and smiling faces.
- Chicken Tortilla Dump Dinner.
- Lighter Taco Skillet.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Lemon and Herb Roasted Chicken with Baby Potatoes.
- Cubano Sandwich with Quick Pickles.
- Lemon Capellini.
What is poor man’s supper?
A Poor Man’s Supper is a Southern tradition that usually includes pinto beans. And you don’t have to be poor, rich, or anywhere in between to enjoy it — just hungry. The Poor Man’s Supper gained popularity in the South (think Carolinas and Georgia).
What’s the cheapest meal to make?
- Scrambled eggs. Simply crack several eggs into a bowl (three per person is a good number) and rapidly stir them with a fork until the yolk is well combined with the egg white.
- Slow cooker steel cut oats.
- Egg and bean burritos.
- Overnight oats.
- Lentil stew.
- Ham and beans.
- Grilled cheese and tomato soup.
What are the cheapest meals you can make?
Cheap family meals for dinner
- Grilled cheese. Nothing says an easy dinner like grilled cheese.
- Skillet meals. Skillet meals are cheap and fast to whip up any dinner on a weeknight.
- Sheet pan dinners.
- Baked potato bar.
What is the easiest way to feed a crowd?
13 Easy To Make Recipes To Feed A Crowd
- Ambrosia Salad.
- Cranberry Pecan Slaw.
- Out Of This World Baked Spaghetti.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin.
- Creamy Chicken Casserole.
- Crock Pot Creamed Corn.
- Southern Style Green Beans.
- Banana Pudding Trifle.
What to make for dinner when you’re poor?
Bookmark this for the next time you ‘ re hungry but don’t have a lot of dough to spare.
- Butter pasta.
- Sweet potatoes (top with peanut butter, if you ‘ re smart)
- Lentils + pasta.
- “Pad Thai”
- Chicken + broccoli.
- “Fried rice”
- Slow-cooked pork shoulder + rice.
What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
12 Kid-Friendly Party Foods Besides Pizza
- Grilled Cheese for a Crowd. Grilled cheese doesn’t sound like a smart idea for a party—until you make it this way.
- Pulled pork sandwiches.
- Taco bar.
- Potato Bar.