- 1 What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
- 2 What can I cook for a big family get together?
- 3 What should I make for a family gathering?
- 4 What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
- 5 What is the cheapest food to cater?
- 6 How do you cook a large crowd?
- 7 What should I cook for a family of 5?
- 8 What can I cook for a group of 10?
- 9 What are good home cooked meals?
- 10 What should I cook for 20 guests?
- 11 What should I cook for a family of 6?
- 12 How do you feed a family on a budget?
- 13 What to make for dinner when you’re poor?
- 14 How do you feed a large group on a small budget?
- 15 What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
37 Big -Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 Servings)
- Slow-Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 Servings)
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 Servings)
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 Servings)
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 Servings)
- Healthy Instant-Pot Turkey Chili (8 Servings)
What can I cook for a big family get together?
10 Grandma Approved Recipes to Make for your Family Reunion
- Poppy Seeds Turkey Sliders.
- Lighter Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Sriracha Almonds.
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders.
- Pimento Cheese.
- Slow-Cooker BBQ Beans.
- Pasta Salad.
- Tomato Pie.
What should I make for a family gathering?
75 Easy, Delicious Family Dinner Ideas For Any Day of the Week
- of 75. Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta.
- of 75. Turkey Tacos.
- of 75. Buttermilk Fried Chicken.
- of 75. Chicken Mole.
- of 75. Chili Dogs.
- of 75. Vegetarian Lasagna.
- of 75. Short Ribs With Creamy Polenta.
- of 75. BBQ Beef Nachos.
What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
Cheap Meals for a Crowd
- BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken Sandwiches with Chips (My Favorite recipe here)
- Nacho Bar.
- Taco Bar (Doritos Taco Bowls are fun!)
- Baked Potato Bar (Try Making Baked Potatoes in your Crockpot)
- Chili with Frito’s & Cheese.
- Homemade Soup Bar (try this Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe)
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
How do you cook a large crowd?
15 tips to save time and stress when cooking for a large crowd
- Go for a buffet setup instead of individual plates.
- Use slow cookers, chafing dishes, or warming trays to keep food at the right temperature.
- Make space at your table by using multi-height serving platters.
- Use your crock-pot for desserts.
What should I cook for a family of 5?
22 Family Friendly Dinner Ideas
- Baked Penne.
- Beef Enchilada Casserole.
- Cowboy Spaghetti.
- Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken.
- Hula Joes.
- Gnocchi with Meat Sauce.
- Crispy Fish Sticks.
- Chicken Tortilla Stack.
What can I cook for a group of 10?
20+ Inexpensive, Easy Meals for Large Groups
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches.
- Hearty Baked Penne Pasta.
- Tasty Taco Bar.
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole with Bacon and Gruyere.
- Killer Carnitas.
- Chicken Spaghetti.
- Easy Ham and Cheese Sliders.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese Taquitos.
What are good home cooked meals?
Easy Recipes for Perfect Home – Cooked Meals
- Grandma’s Lasagna. © Azurita/Dreamstime.com.
- Spinach and Sausage Lasagna. Alison Miksch/Photolibrary via Getty Images.
- Mac and Cheese.
- Instant Pot Beef Chili.
- Tomato Basil Soup.
- Chicken Pot Pie.
- Baked Chicken with Spinach Stuffing.
- Air-Fryer Chicken Wings.
What should I cook for 20 guests?
20 Meals That Satisfy Every Crowd
- Baked Chicken Fingers.
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs.
- Spicy Honey Crispy Baked Chicken Wings.
- Roasted Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Fried Rice.
- Chicken Parmesan.
What should I cook for a family of 6?
They come together quickly, load lots of nutrients into every serving and will leave everyone with full stomachs and smiling faces.
- Chicken Tortilla Dump Dinner.
- Lighter Taco Skillet.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Lemon and Herb Roasted Chicken with Baby Potatoes.
- Cubano Sandwich with Quick Pickles.
- Lemon Capellini.
How do you feed a family on a budget?
7 Proven Steps to Feed a Family on a Tight Budget
- Learn to cook from scratch.
- Go for wholesome, high nutrient ingredients.
- Shop by special sales not by a meal plan.
- Eat some and leave some.
- No chips, crackers, and soft drinks.
- Minimize snacks.
- Grow your own food.
What to make for dinner when you’re poor?
Bookmark this for the next time you ‘ re hungry but don’t have a lot of dough to spare.
- Butter pasta.
- Sweet potatoes (top with peanut butter, if you ‘ re smart)
- Lentils + pasta.
- “Pad Thai”
- Chicken + broccoli.
- “Fried rice”
- Slow-cooked pork shoulder + rice.
How do you feed a large group on a small budget?
10 Ideas For Feeding A Large Party On A Small Budget:
- Chili and corn bread.
- Spaghetti and homemade garlic rolls.
- Sloppy Joe’s and coleslaw.
- Pasta bar.
- Mexican bar.
- Salad bar.
- Homemade pizza.
- Soup and sandwiches.
What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
12 Kid-Friendly Party Foods Besides Pizza
- Grilled Cheese for a Crowd. Grilled cheese doesn’t sound like a smart idea for a party—until you make it this way.
- Pulled pork sandwiches.
- Taco bar.
- Potato Bar.