- 1 What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
- 2 What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
- 3 What should I make for a family gathering?
- 4 What should I make for dinner party 8?
- 5 What is the cheapest food to cater?
- 6 What should I cook for a crowd of 20?
- 7 What is the easiest way to feed a crowd?
- 8 What to make for dinner when you’re poor?
- 9 What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
- 10 What should I cook for a family of 5?
- 11 What should I cook for a family of 6?
- 12 What are good home cooked meals?
- 13 What is a good dinner to cook for Mother’s Day?
- 14 What is the easiest thing to cook?
- 15 How can I feed a party for cheap?
What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
37 Big -Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 Servings)
- Slow-Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 Servings)
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 Servings)
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 Servings)
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 Servings)
- Healthy Instant-Pot Turkey Chili (8 Servings)
What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
Cheap Meals for a Crowd
- BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken Sandwiches with Chips (My Favorite recipe here)
- Nacho Bar.
- Taco Bar (Doritos Taco Bowls are fun!)
- Baked Potato Bar (Try Making Baked Potatoes in your Crockpot)
- Chili with Frito’s & Cheese.
- Homemade Soup Bar (try this Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe)
What should I make for a family gathering?
Fabulous Recipes for a Family Reunion
- of 16. Potato Salad with Sweet Corn, Bacon, and Red Onion.
- of 16. Macaroni Salad.
- of 16. Deviled Eggs.
- of 16. Asian Rotisserie Chicken Salad.
- of 16. Celery Root and Apple Slaw.
- of 16. Backyard Burger.
- of 16. Grilled Tenderloin of Beef with Spicy Fresh Herb Vinaigrette.
- of 16.
What should I make for dinner party 8?
Meat and poultry entrees
- Slow-cooker beef ragu with pappardelle.
- Soy-lemon flank steak with arugula.
- Sweet potato noodles with chorizo, roasted red pepper, and spinach.
- Salami, jalapeño, and olive pizza with honey.
- Spicy sausage, kale, and whole-wheat orecchiette soup.
- Baked chicken meatballs with garlic-dill yogurt sauce.
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
What should I cook for a crowd of 20?
20 Meals That Satisfy Every Crowd
- Baked Chicken Fingers.
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs.
- Spicy Honey Crispy Baked Chicken Wings.
- Roasted Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Fried Rice.
- Chicken Parmesan.
What is the easiest way to feed a crowd?
13 Easy To Make Recipes To Feed A Crowd
- Ambrosia Salad.
- Cranberry Pecan Slaw.
- Out Of This World Baked Spaghetti.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin.
- Creamy Chicken Casserole.
- Crock Pot Creamed Corn.
- Southern Style Green Beans.
- Banana Pudding Trifle.
What to make for dinner when you’re poor?
Bookmark this for the next time you ‘ re hungry but don’t have a lot of dough to spare.
- Butter pasta.
- Sweet potatoes (top with peanut butter, if you ‘ re smart)
- Lentils + pasta.
- “Pad Thai”
- Chicken + broccoli.
- “Fried rice”
- Slow-cooked pork shoulder + rice.
What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
12 Kid-Friendly Party Foods Besides Pizza
- Grilled Cheese for a Crowd. Grilled cheese doesn’t sound like a smart idea for a party—until you make it this way.
- Pulled pork sandwiches.
- Taco bar.
- Potato Bar.
What should I cook for a family of 5?
22 Family Friendly Dinner Ideas
- Baked Penne.
- Beef Enchilada Casserole.
- Cowboy Spaghetti.
- Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken.
- Hula Joes.
- Gnocchi with Meat Sauce.
- Crispy Fish Sticks.
- Chicken Tortilla Stack.
What should I cook for a family of 6?
They come together quickly, load lots of nutrients into every serving and will leave everyone with full stomachs and smiling faces.
- Chicken Tortilla Dump Dinner.
- Lighter Taco Skillet.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Lemon and Herb Roasted Chicken with Baby Potatoes.
- Cubano Sandwich with Quick Pickles.
- Lemon Capellini.
What are good home cooked meals?
Easy Recipes for Perfect Home – Cooked Meals
- Grandma’s Lasagna. © Azurita/Dreamstime.com.
- Spinach and Sausage Lasagna. Alison Miksch/Photolibrary via Getty Images.
- Mac and Cheese.
- Instant Pot Beef Chili.
- Tomato Basil Soup.
- Chicken Pot Pie.
- Baked Chicken with Spinach Stuffing.
- Air-Fryer Chicken Wings.
What is a good dinner to cook for Mother’s Day?
17 Best Mother’s Day Dinner Ideas For The Delicious Meal Your Mom Deserves
- of 17. Parker Feierbach.
- of 17. Classic Roast Chicken.
- of 17. Balsamic Grilled Steak Salad.
- of 17. Beef Tenderloin.
- of 17. Lemon Ricotta Pasta.
- of 17. Easy Greek Salmon.
- of 17. Creamy Steak Fettuccine.
- of 17. Mushroom Risotto.
What is the easiest thing to cook?
100 Easiest Recipes You Can Make
- Steamed Rice.
- Scrambled Eggs.
- Grilled Chicken Avocado Salad.
- Pesto Sauce.
- Tomato Sauce.
How can I feed a party for cheap?
Party Food and Snack Ideas on a Budget
- Loose meat sandwiches.
- Baked potatoes.
- Cheese and crackers.
- Vegetables and dip.