- 1 Which Disney hotels accommodate large families?
- 2 How do I plan a large family trip to Disney?
- 3 Can you sneak an extra person into a Disney hotel?
- 4 Does Disney offer discounts for large groups?
- 5 How do you request a connecting room at Disney?
- 6 Are there any 2 bedroom suites at Disney World?
- 7 What is the cheapest time to go to Disney World?
- 8 Does Disney offer all inclusive?
- 9 How much does it cost to go to Disney World for a family of 6?
- 10 Do hotels check for extra guests?
- 11 How strict is Disney on room occupancy?
- 12 Can you swim at Disney resorts without staying there?
- 13 Is Disneyland still free on your birthday?
- 14 How many people can be in a group rate at Disney?
- 15 Is it cheaper to buy Disney tickets online or at the gate?
Which Disney hotels accommodate large families?
9 Best Resorts for Large Families and Groups at Walt Disney World
- 1 – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- 2 – Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- 3 – Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.
- 4 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- 5 – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- 6 – Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- 7 – Disney’s Old Key West Resort.
How do I plan a large family trip to Disney?
Disney World Vacation Tips for Large Families
- Make a travel budget.
- Identify your priorities before you leave home.
- Set kid spending limits.
- Bring your own stroller and baby carrier.
- Don’t forget the kid essentials.
- Have a safety plan.
- Have a plan for each day in the park.
- Make Advanced Dining Reservations.
Can you sneak an extra person into a Disney hotel?
No, you can ‘t do it. Capacity is not just four people but also two adults. Any adults more than two carry an extra charge. The appropriate thing to do would be to do two separate reservations.
Does Disney offer discounts for large groups?
Yes. We offer special accommodations to make visiting with a larger group fun, convenient and easy! Learn more about planning a trip to Walt Disney World Resort with a larger party.
How do you request a connecting room at Disney?
The best way to request connecting rooms is to call (407) 939-5277 and have them add your request to your reservation. Keep in mind that these types of requests cannot be guaranteed but I know for sure that the Cast Members at your Disney Resort will do everything they possibly can to make this happen.
Are there any 2 bedroom suites at Disney World?
TWO BEDROOM SUITES AT WALT DISNEY WORLD Two bedroom suites can be found at Walt Disney World Resorts that sleep between 4 and 10 people. Click the image for an example from the Polynesian Resort, courtesy of Tikimanpages.com.
What is the cheapest time to go to Disney World?
Early January through Presidents’ Day weekend is the cheapest time to go to Disney World. Next would be late August through early September and non-holiday weekdays during October, November, and December. Let’s examine the least expensive dates for 2021 and why they’re cheaper.
Does Disney offer all inclusive?
While Disney does not offer traditional all inclusive packages, staying at many of the Disney resorts does come with lots of magical amenities that allow families to create a nearly all inclusive Disney package.
How much does it cost to go to Disney World for a family of 6?
Our total comes to about $5075. divided by 4 = $1268 per person for a 6 night/7 day stay. To break this down just a bit further, divide $1268 by 6 nights and we get an average daily rate of $211 per person/day for a Disney World Hotel, Park Hopper passes and food.
Do hotels check for extra guests?
Most places charge extra. And you will get charged if they find out you didn’t inform them of an extra guest. Security and legal reasons. Most hotels are requiered by law to ask for an ID.
How strict is Disney on room occupancy?
Walt Disney World is very strict on occupancy limits, and perks like Extra Magic Hours or Park Tickets (if you’ve purchased a package) are linked to your room key. Most often the most economical choice will be the two adjoining rooms at a Value Resort.
Can you swim at Disney resorts without staying there?
Each and every Walt Disney World Resort offers detailed themes, dining options, and gift shops – all that can be accessed without a park ticket and don’t require you to be staying at that resort. You cannot, however, swim in a pool at a resort that you are not staying at.
Is Disneyland still free on your birthday?
As of right now Disney does not give free admission on your birthday though they will help you celebrate it. Be sure to stop by Guest Relations and pick up a free birthday button. You’re sure to receive lots of birthday wishes from Cast Members and guests alike.
How many people can be in a group rate at Disney?
Savings & Rates for Group Tickets & Packages *Saving rates are based on a group of 15 people.
Is it cheaper to buy Disney tickets online or at the gate?
The price of Disney World tickets is the same, whether you buy them at the gate or online. Some Disney ticket vendors also offer discounted prices, depending on the packages you choose. Looking at all these advantages, buying online is cheaper as it saves you time and offers some added security.