- 1 What is the best menu for Christmas dinner?
- 2 What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
- 3 What is the most popular main dish for Christmas dinner?
- 4 What family eat for Christmas dinner?
- 5 What can I make ahead for Christmas dinner?
- 6 What can I make instead of turkey for Christmas dinner?
- 7 What is the cheapest way to feed a crowd?
- 8 What should I cook for a crowd of 20?
- 9 What is the cheapest food to cater?
- 10 What is a good non traditional Christmas dinner?
- 11 What is a traditional Christmas dinner menu?
- 12 What should I serve on Christmas Eve?
- 13 What do you eat the day after Christmas?
- 14 What is the most popular Christmas dessert?
50 Best Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas to Create a Memorable Holiday Meal
- of 50. Bacon-Wrapped Filets with Cowboy Butter.
- of 50. Crash Hot Potatoes.
- of 50. Caprese Chicken Pasta.
- of 50. Skillet Dinner Rolls with Garlic-Herb Butter.
- of 50. Holiday Wild Rice Salad.
- of 50. Roasted Beet Salad.
- of 50.
- of 50.
What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
37 Big -Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 Servings)
- Slow-Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 Servings)
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 Servings)
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 Servings)
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 Servings)
- Healthy Instant-Pot Turkey Chili (8 Servings)
What is the most popular main dish for Christmas dinner?
The Most Popular Christmas Dishes The #1 pick is roast potatoes, with a win percentage of 76%. Mashed potatoes came in second (75%), and turkey was third (73%)—the only protein in the top five.
What family eat for Christmas dinner?
Traditional Christmas dinner features turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and vegetables. Other types of poultry, roast beef, or ham are also used.
What can I make ahead for Christmas dinner?
10 classic Christmas recipes you can make ahead
- Make & mature Christmas cake.
- Easy mince pies.
- Golden roast potatoes.
- Super-simple cranberry sauce.
- Best ever Yorkshire puddings.
- Pigs in blankets with a twist.
- Make – ahead gravy.
- Spiced red cabbage.
What can I make instead of turkey for Christmas dinner?
29 festive alternatives to turkey
- Spiced roast goose.
- Roast goose.
- Roast duck.
- Roast duck with Marsala gravy.
- Easy Christmas roast duck with crispy potatoes and port gravy.
- Super tasty Spanish roast chicken.
- My perfect roast chicken.
- Roast chicken for two.
What is the cheapest way to feed a crowd?
Cheap Meals for a Crowd
- BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken Sandwiches with Chips (My Favorite recipe here)
- Nacho Bar.
- Taco Bar (Doritos Taco Bowls are fun!)
- Baked Potato Bar (Try Making Baked Potatoes in your Crockpot)
- Chili with Frito’s & Cheese.
- Homemade Soup Bar (try this Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe)
What should I cook for a crowd of 20?
20 Meals That Satisfy Every Crowd
- Baked Chicken Fingers.
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs.
- Spicy Honey Crispy Baked Chicken Wings.
- Roasted Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Fried Rice.
- Chicken Parmesan.
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
What is a good non traditional Christmas dinner?
19 Best Non – Traditional Christmas Dinner Recipes
- Vegan Mushroom Stuffed Tofu Roast.
- Corn Pudding.
- Crock Pot Caramel Hot Apple Cider.
- Vegan Creamy Green Bean Casserole.
- Instant Pot Thai Grilled Chicken.
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake.
- Slow Cooker Honey Balsamic Pork Loin.
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes.
29 Classic Recipes for a Traditional Christmas Dinner
- 01 of 29. Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs.
- 02 of 29. Marsala Stuffed Mushrooms.
- 03 of 29. Deep-Fried Camembert With Cranberry Sauce.
- 04 of 29. Christmas Goose.
- 05 of 29. Honey Glazed Ham.
- 06 of 29. Toffee Eggnog.
- 07 of 29. Easy Rum Eggnog.
- 08 of 29. Herb-Roasted Turkey.
What should I serve on Christmas Eve?
35 Best Christmas Eve Dinner Ideas for an Easy Holiday Meal
- of 35. Fig and Blue Cheese Bruschetta.
- of 35. Macaroni & Cheese.
- of 35. Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes.
- of 35. Butternut Squash Soup with Bacon.
- of 35. Ree’s Best Lasagna Ever.
- of 35. Honey-Glazed Carrots and Parsnips.
- of 35. Crispy Brie-Stuffed Mushrooms.
- of 35.
What do you eat the day after Christmas?
Foods like bananas, spinach, avocado, and salmon are some of her top picks. As if you needed another reason to have avocado toast. Naturally sweetened foods will help you bounce back from a sugar crash.
What is the most popular Christmas dessert?
Here’s all the sweet festive inspiration you need – we’ve rounded up our most popular Christmas dessert recipes of all time.
- 1Iced VoVo pavlova. This is the ultimate Aussie twist – the colours and flavours of the classic Iced VoVo combined with the iconic pavlova!
- 2Toblerone cheesecake.
- 3Choc Ripple cake.