- 1 Is Niagara good for families?
- 2 What to do in Niagara Falls with children?
- 3 How can I get to Niagara Falls cheap?
- 4 Can you see Niagara Falls for free?
- 5 Is it safe to take kids to Niagara Falls?
- 6 How many days do you need in Niagara Falls?
- 7 What to do in Niagara Falls for free?
- 8 Do you need a passport to go to Niagara Falls?
- 9 Can babies go on Maid of the Mist?
- 10 What is the best month to go to Niagara Falls?
- 11 How much does it cost to stay at Niagara Falls?
- 12 How much is a weekend at Niagara Falls?
- 13 How much does it cost to ride the boat in Niagara Falls?
- 14 What time Niagara Falls light up?
- 15 Can I visit Niagara Falls during Covid?
Is Niagara good for families?
Planning a trip that will please everyone in the family can feel challenging, but luckily, Niagara Falls USA is a crowd pleaser, from the incredible scenery to the fantastic food. Find out how to spend each day of your five-day trip making the most of the beautiful nature and unique activities the region has to offer!
What to do in Niagara Falls with children?
10 things to do in Niagara Falls with kids
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark.
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat tour.
- Journey Behind the Falls.
- Niagara Helicopters ride.
- Wild Magic with Greg Frewin.
- Great Canadian Midway.
- Niagara Butterfly Conservatory.
- Dine with a view of the Falls.
How can I get to Niagara Falls cheap?
Top Tips for Planning a Trip to Niagara Falls on a Budget
- Save on all major attractions with a Niagara Parks Adventure Pass.
- Venture outside Clifton Hill for shopping or food.
- Your dollar goes further on the Canadian side of the Falls.
- Visit outside of high season for tourism.
Can you see Niagara Falls for free?
No. Niagara Falls is in a public location on Niagara Parks land. It can be accessed for free 24/7 all year around.
Is it safe to take kids to Niagara Falls?
Overall, you can definitely do Niagara Falls with young kids. I suggest bringing a stroller or even a baby carrier if you have infants or young children. Also, having a plan before you go will help eliminate extra walking.
How many days do you need in Niagara Falls?
If you plan to see only Niagara Falls, you could take in the sights in a matter of one to two days, but the great thing about Niagara Falls is that there is so much to do here besides just witness the epic waterfalls.
What to do in Niagara Falls for free?
Free Things to Do in Niagara Falls
- The Natural World Wonder. Witnessing the extraordinary beauty and power of Niagara Falls with your own two eyes is possible 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Dufferin Islands.
- NIAGARA RIVER RECREATION TRAIL.
- NIAGARA GLEN.
- NIAGARA PARKS BOTANICAL GARDENS.
- NIAGARA FALLS HISTORY MUSEUM.
- BEAUTIFUL DRIVES.
Do you need a passport to go to Niagara Falls?
Yes. A Passport (or a Passport Card or Enhanced Driver’s License if coming by land) is required for crossing the border into Canada unless you are age 15 or younger.
Can babies go on Maid of the Mist?
Seriously – they thought we were doomed. The Maid of the Mist is wheel chair accessible, but strollers are not allowed.
What is the best month to go to Niagara Falls?
The best time to visit Niagara Falls is June to August. Summer is peak season, and with good reason: Average highs rest in the low 80s. Mists and breezes from the waterfalls can make the area feel cooler.
How much does it cost to stay at Niagara Falls?
On average, it costs $203 per night to book a 3-star hotel in Niagara Falls for tonight. You’ll pay around $347 if you choose to stay in a 4-star hotel tonight, while a 5-star hotel in Niagara Falls will cost around $181, on average (based on Booking.com prices ).
How much is a weekend at Niagara Falls?
Cost of a Trip to Niagara Falls, ON, CA & the Cheapest Time to Visit Niagara Falls. The average price of a 7-day trip to Niagara Falls is $1,318 for a solo traveler, $2,367 for a couple, and $4,438 for a family of 4.
How much does it cost to ride the boat in Niagara Falls?
For the 2018 season, ticket prices are as follows: Adults (13 years and above): $22.25 USD. Children (6-12 years): $13.00 USD. Children aged 5 and under: Free, but they have to be accompanied by an adult.
What time Niagara Falls light up?
Hundreds of LED lights are housed in three locations across the Niagara Gorge in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Together, these lights work to create a breathtaking view not to be missed, and are illuminated every night of the year beginning at dusk (8:00 PM – 2:00 AM).
Can I visit Niagara Falls during Covid?
COVID -19 Travel Advisory for New York State As of June 25, 2021, the New York State Travel Advisory is no longer in effect. As such, travelers arriving in New York are no longer required to submit traveler health forms. All travelers, domestic and international, should continue to follow all CDC travel requirements.