- 1 What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
- 2 What should I make for a large family gathering?
- 3 How can I feed a large family cheap?
- 4 What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
- 5 What is the cheapest food to cater?
- 6 What should I cook for a crowd of 20?
- 7 What is a good dinner to take to a family?
- 8 What should I cook for a family of 6?
- 9 What are good home cooked meals?
- 10 What is poor man’s supper?
- 11 How do you feed a family of 3 on $25 a week?
- 12 What’s the cheapest meal to make?
- 13 What is the easiest way to feed a crowd?
- 14 What to make for dinner when you’re poor?
- 15 What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
37 Big -Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 Servings)
- Slow-Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 Servings)
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 Servings)
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 Servings)
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 Servings)
- Healthy Instant-Pot Turkey Chili (8 Servings)
What should I make for a large family gathering?
10 Grandma Approved Recipes to Make for your Family Reunion
- Poppy Seeds Turkey Sliders.
- Lighter Rotisserie Chicken Salad with Sriracha Almonds.
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders.
- Pimento Cheese.
- Slow-Cooker BBQ Beans.
- Pasta Salad.
- Tomato Pie.
How can I feed a large family cheap?
Tips for Feeding a Large Family on a Skinny Budget
- Check-out discount stores.
- Cut back on meat.
- Whip up some freezer meals.
- Replace milk with water.
- Stop buying drinks.
- Buy discounted, close to date food.
- Call your favorite companies.
- Cook from scratch.
What is the cheapest meal to feed a crowd?
Cheap Meals for a Crowd
- BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken Sandwiches with Chips (My Favorite recipe here)
- Nacho Bar.
- Taco Bar (Doritos Taco Bowls are fun!)
- Baked Potato Bar (Try Making Baked Potatoes in your Crockpot)
- Chili with Frito’s & Cheese.
- Homemade Soup Bar (try this Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe)
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
What should I cook for a crowd of 20?
20 Meals That Satisfy Every Crowd
- Baked Chicken Fingers.
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs.
- Spicy Honey Crispy Baked Chicken Wings.
- Roasted Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Fried Rice.
- Chicken Parmesan.
What is a good dinner to take to a family?
22 Family Friendly Dinner Ideas
- Baked Penne.
- Beef Enchilada Casserole.
- Cowboy Spaghetti.
- Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken.
- Hula Joes.
- Gnocchi with Meat Sauce.
- Crispy Fish Sticks.
- Chicken Tortilla Stack.
What should I cook for a family of 6?
They come together quickly, load lots of nutrients into every serving and will leave everyone with full stomachs and smiling faces.
- Chicken Tortilla Dump Dinner.
- Lighter Taco Skillet.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Lemon and Herb Roasted Chicken with Baby Potatoes.
- Cubano Sandwich with Quick Pickles.
- Lemon Capellini.
What are good home cooked meals?
Easy Recipes for Perfect Home – Cooked Meals
- Grandma’s Lasagna. © Azurita/Dreamstime.com.
- Spinach and Sausage Lasagna. Alison Miksch/Photolibrary via Getty Images.
- Mac and Cheese.
- Instant Pot Beef Chili.
- Tomato Basil Soup.
- Chicken Pot Pie.
- Baked Chicken with Spinach Stuffing.
- Air-Fryer Chicken Wings.
What is poor man’s supper?
A Poor Man’s Supper is a Southern tradition that usually includes pinto beans. And you don’t have to be poor, rich, or anywhere in between to enjoy it — just hungry. The Poor Man’s Supper gained popularity in the South (think Carolinas and Georgia).
How do you feed a family of 3 on $25 a week?
7 Ways to Feed a Family for $25 a Week
- Plant a Vegetable Garden to Feed Your Family.
- Barter for Fresh Produce or Meats.
- Use Less Meat and More Beans and Vegetables.
- Cook Food for Your Family From Scratch.
- Plan Your Food Around Items on Sale.
- Use Leftovers for Lunch.
- Limit the Variety of Food That Your Family Eats.
What’s the cheapest meal to make?
- Scrambled eggs. Simply crack several eggs into a bowl (three per person is a good number) and rapidly stir them with a fork until the yolk is well combined with the egg white.
- Slow cooker steel cut oats.
- Egg and bean burritos.
- Overnight oats.
- Lentil stew.
- Ham and beans.
- Grilled cheese and tomato soup.
What is the easiest way to feed a crowd?
13 Easy To Make Recipes To Feed A Crowd
- Ambrosia Salad.
- Cranberry Pecan Slaw.
- Out Of This World Baked Spaghetti.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin.
- Creamy Chicken Casserole.
- Crock Pot Creamed Corn.
- Southern Style Green Beans.
- Banana Pudding Trifle.
What to make for dinner when you’re poor?
Bookmark this for the next time you ‘ re hungry but don’t have a lot of dough to spare.
- Butter pasta.
- Sweet potatoes (top with peanut butter, if you ‘ re smart)
- Lentils + pasta.
- “Pad Thai”
- Chicken + broccoli.
- “Fried rice”
- Slow-cooked pork shoulder + rice.
What can I feed a crowd besides pizza?
12 Kid-Friendly Party Foods Besides Pizza
- Grilled Cheese for a Crowd. Grilled cheese doesn’t sound like a smart idea for a party—until you make it this way.
- Pulled pork sandwiches.
- Taco bar.
- Potato Bar.