- 1 Is Cape Cod good for families?
- 2 What is there to do in Cape Cod for families?
- 3 Where should I vacation in Cape Cod?
- 4 What is the richest town in Cape Cod?
- 5 What is the best town to stay in on Cape Cod?
- 6 What is the best time of year to go to Cape Cod?
- 7 Is there a boardwalk in Cape Cod?
- 8 What can you do on Cape Cod in one day?
- 9 Which is better Nantucket or Cape Cod?
- 10 How many days do you need in Cape Cod?
- 11 What is the nicest beach in Cape Cod?
- 12 Which side of Cape Cod is better?
- 13 Is Hyannis dangerous?
- 14 What food is Cape Cod known for?
Is Cape Cod good for families?
Cape Cod truly is a family -friendly destination with activities to entertain everyone at the beach, bike riding along the coast or visiting waterparks or museums. Just make sure to use the best credit card for entertainment to maximize the points and miles you’ll earn experiencing all of these summer-time favorites.
What is there to do in Cape Cod for families?
We have everything from pirate boats where children can pull up their own loot, to fishing excursions and our very own children’s museum. There are surf and stand-up paddle lessons, hikes through tidal pools, boat cruises for kids, and more. Here’s a 5-day Cape Cod itinerary for families to help plan!
Where should I vacation in Cape Cod?
These towns and villages have that “Olde Cape Cod ” feel, through and through.
- A Beautiful Summer Day in Sandwich, MA.
- Devon, Logan & Me Having Fun in Hyannis, MA.
- Highland Links in Truro, MA.
- Kennedy Family Home in Hyannisport, MA.
- An Early Summer Evening in Provincetown.
- Tot-Friendly Nantucket Sound.
What is the richest town in Cape Cod?
Top Five Towns for Investors on the Cape and Islands
- Martha’s Vineyard. With approximately 15,000 permanent residents and nearly 100,000 summer residents, the Vineyard is one of the most affluent on the East Coast.
- Chatham. Located in Cape Cod, the town of Chatham is a living dream.
What is the best town to stay in on Cape Cod?
If you plan on taking several day trips to Martha’s Vineyard or even visit Newport, Rhode Island then staying in Falmouth or Woods Hole right at the southwestern tip of Cape Cod is best. Falmouth is one of the best walking towns on Cape Cod with a long Main Street and lots of great shops and restaurants.
What is the best time of year to go to Cape Cod?
The best time to visit Cape Cod is May, June, September or October. These shoulder months usher in pleasant temperatures for outdoor pursuits, fewer crowds than the busy summer season and reasonable room rates.
Is there a boardwalk in Cape Cod?
Boardwalk stretches through the marsh and out to Boardwalk Beach which is a wonderful stretch for walking. Sandy Neck’sscenic stretch of beach on charming Cape Cod is perfect for relaxing, birdwatching and hiking.
What can you do on Cape Cod in one day?
The Cape Cod National Seashore is miles and miles of sandy beach, ponds, marshes, and more. Here, you and your friends can spend the day biking around the trails. You can also go beach-hopping. Some of the beaches to visit are Nauset Light Beach, Coast Guard Beach, and Marconi Beach. 6
Which is better Nantucket or Cape Cod?
Cape Cod is much bigger than Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket, so if you aren’t drawn to the idea of staying on a small island, Cape Cod may be your best bet. No two towns are the same! Because Cape Cod is much more accessible, it tends to get the most crowded.
How many days do you need in Cape Cod?
We suggest you spend 3 days on Cape Cod. This is enough time to explore some of the most popular attractions, dine at the best restaurants, and stay at the best bed and breakfast on Cape Cod!
What is the nicest beach in Cape Cod?
Best Cape Cod Beaches
- Mayflower Beach.
- Marconi Beach.
- Race Point Beach.
- Veterans Park Beach.
- Old Silver Beach.
- Ballston Beach.
- Sandy Neck Beach.
- Craigville Beach.
Which side of Cape Cod is better?
The Upper Cape should be called the West Cape (or the Side Cape ), since it runs north to south along the Cape Cod Canal and Buzzards Bay. On the “shoulder” of the arm is Sandwich, the Cape’s oldest and most historic town. To the south are the more residential Bourne and Pocasset.
Is Hyannis dangerous?
Hyannis Port is in the 58th percentile for safety, meaning 42% of cities are safer and 58% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Hyannis Port is 23.73 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Hyannis Port generally consider the west part of the city to be the safest.
What food is Cape Cod known for?
Fried fish, especially fried clams, are considered the ultimate Cape Cod meal. Another favorite is lobster, broiled with butter sauce. But for more sophisticated fare, look for grilled fish specials, such as striped bass, in midsummer.