- 1 What is a good meal for a large group?
- 2 What should I make for a family gathering?
- 3 What should I make for dinner for my family?
- 4 What do you feed a budget crowd?
- 5 What should I cook for 20 guests?
- 6 How can I cook for 100 guests?
- 7 What should I cook for a family of 6?
- 8 What are good home cooked meals?
- 9 What can I cook for a group of 10?
- 10 What is poor man’s supper?
- 11 What’s the cheapest meal to make?
- 12 What is the best family dinner?
- 13 What is the cheapest food to cater?
- 14 What is the easiest way to feed a crowd?
- 15 How do you feed a family on a budget?
What is a good meal for a large group?
37 Big -Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 Servings)
- Slow-Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 Servings)
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 Servings)
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 Servings)
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 Servings)
- Healthy Instant-Pot Turkey Chili (8 Servings)
What should I make for a family gathering?
Fabulous Recipes for a Family Reunion
- of 16. Potato Salad with Sweet Corn, Bacon, and Red Onion.
- of 16. Macaroni Salad.
- of 16. Deviled Eggs.
- of 16. Asian Rotisserie Chicken Salad.
- of 16. Celery Root and Apple Slaw.
- of 16. Backyard Burger.
- of 16. Grilled Tenderloin of Beef with Spicy Fresh Herb Vinaigrette.
- of 16.
What should I make for dinner for my family?
22 Family Friendly Dinner Ideas
- Baked Penne.
- Beef Enchilada Casserole.
- Cowboy Spaghetti.
- Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken.
- Hula Joes.
- Gnocchi with Meat Sauce.
- Crispy Fish Sticks.
- Chicken Tortilla Stack.
What do you feed a budget crowd?
44 Recipes That Will Feed A Crowd on A Budget
- Cheesy Burrito Casserole.
- 3 Ingredient Soy Sauce & Coca Cola Drumsticks.
- Bud’s Best Caco Chocolate Cheesecake Ganache Cake.
- Beef Stroganoff in a Crock-Pot.
- Cinnamon Breadsticks.
- Cheesy Chicken Casserole.
- Mediterranean Crock Pot Chicken Taco Bar.
- Foiled Potatoes.
What should I cook for 20 guests?
20 Meals That Satisfy Every Crowd
- Baked Chicken Fingers.
- Pepperoni Pizza Bombs.
- Spicy Honey Crispy Baked Chicken Wings.
- Roasted Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Fried Rice.
- Chicken Parmesan.
How can I cook for 100 guests?
How to cook for 100 people – Erika’s tips
- If you’re making something new, test the recipe ahead of time.
- Keep the decorations simple.
- Pad the menu with a few easy dishes.
- Use all your appliances.
- Choose recipes that can be made ahead, in full or in part.
- The buffet is your friend.
- Make a prep schedule.
What should I cook for a family of 6?
They come together quickly, load lots of nutrients into every serving and will leave everyone with full stomachs and smiling faces.
- Chicken Tortilla Dump Dinner.
- Lighter Taco Skillet.
- Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Lemon and Herb Roasted Chicken with Baby Potatoes.
- Cubano Sandwich with Quick Pickles.
- Lemon Capellini.
What are good home cooked meals?
Easy Recipes for Perfect Home – Cooked Meals
- Grandma’s Lasagna. © Azurita/Dreamstime.com.
- Spinach and Sausage Lasagna. Alison Miksch/Photolibrary via Getty Images.
- Mac and Cheese.
- Instant Pot Beef Chili.
- Tomato Basil Soup.
- Chicken Pot Pie.
- Baked Chicken with Spinach Stuffing.
- Air-Fryer Chicken Wings.
What can I cook for a group of 10?
20+ Inexpensive, Easy Meals for Large Groups
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches.
- Hearty Baked Penne Pasta.
- Tasty Taco Bar.
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole with Bacon and Gruyere.
- Killer Carnitas.
- Chicken Spaghetti.
- Easy Ham and Cheese Sliders.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese Taquitos.
What is poor man’s supper?
A Poor Man’s Supper is a Southern tradition that usually includes pinto beans. And you don’t have to be poor, rich, or anywhere in between to enjoy it — just hungry. The Poor Man’s Supper gained popularity in the South (think Carolinas and Georgia).
What’s the cheapest meal to make?
- Scrambled eggs. Simply crack several eggs into a bowl (three per person is a good number) and rapidly stir them with a fork until the yolk is well combined with the egg white.
- Slow cooker steel cut oats.
- Egg and bean burritos.
- Overnight oats.
- Lentil stew.
- Ham and beans.
- Grilled cheese and tomato soup.
What is the best family dinner?
50 Best Family Meals That Your Whole Crew Will Look Forward to Eating
- of 50. Mushroom and Asparagus One-Pot Pasta.
- of 50. Creamy Spinach and Red Pepper Chicken.
- of 50. Grilled Peanut Chicken and Broccolini.
- of 50. Beef Stroganoff.
- of 50. Italian Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner.
- of 50. Cajun Shrimp and Grits.
- of 50.
- of 50.
What is the cheapest food to cater?
The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
What is the easiest way to feed a crowd?
13 Easy To Make Recipes To Feed A Crowd
- Ambrosia Salad.
- Cranberry Pecan Slaw.
- Out Of This World Baked Spaghetti.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin.
- Creamy Chicken Casserole.
- Crock Pot Creamed Corn.
- Southern Style Green Beans.
- Banana Pudding Trifle.
How do you feed a family on a budget?
7 Proven Steps to Feed a Family on a Tight Budget
- Learn to cook from scratch.
- Go for wholesome, high nutrient ingredients.
- Shop by special sales not by a meal plan.
- Eat some and leave some.
- No chips, crackers, and soft drinks.
- Minimize snacks.
- Grow your own food.