- 1 Where should families stay in Bahamas?
- 2 What is the best Bahama Island for families?
- 3 What is the best island to stay on in the Bahamas?
- 4 How much is a family vacation to the Bahamas?
- 5 Is Nassau good for families?
- 6 Which Baha Mar is best for families?
- 7 What is the prettiest island in the Bahamas?
- 8 What is the cheapest month to go to Bahamas?
- 9 What are the most dangerous Caribbean islands?
- 10 What is the best month to go to Bahamas?
- 11 Where is the clearest water in the Bahamas?
- 12 Where do celebrities stay in Bahamas?
- 13 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 14 Is food expensive in Bahamas?
- 15 Do you need passport for Bahamas?
Where should families stay in Bahamas?
15 Top-Rated Family Resorts in The Bahamas
- The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Paradise Island.
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, Nassau, New Providence.
- Atlantis Harborside Resort, Paradise Island.
- Melia Nassau Beach – All Inclusive, Nassau.
- Andros Beach Club, Andros.
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Great Exuma.
What is the best Bahama Island for families?
Paradise Island is Perfect For Families With Kids The vast majority of travelers who think of the Bahamas are thinking of Paradise Island. This is the Bahamas at its most resort-heavy and bustling — and it’s also home to the world famous Atlantis Resorts.
What is the best island to stay on in the Bahamas?
The main islands where you can stay and play in the Bahamas include New Providence (where the capital Nassau is located), Paradise Island, The Exumas, Bimini, Grand Bahama, Eleuthera and The Abaco Islands. Sandals Emerald Bay brings unprecedented luxury to the easy-going rhythms of the Bahamian Out Islands.
How much is a family vacation to the Bahamas?
The average cost for a family vacation to the Bahamas is around $650 per day for a family of four. This total includes hotel expenses, transportation, food, and entertainment.
Is Nassau good for families?
With that said, I can tell you without hesitation that Nassau Paradise Island is now my top pick for families or first-time Caribbean travelers. There are so many fun things to do with kids in Nassau, making it a great option for a Caribbean family vacation.
Which Baha Mar is best for families?
Three separate luxury resorts make up Baha Mar, Grand Hyatt being the most family -friendly and affordable. Its 1,800 units include two- and three-bedroom suites suitable for families, some of them adjoining. The downside to staying at Grand Hyatt for families is the imposing casino in its lobby and the clubs around it.
What is the prettiest island in the Bahamas?
Cat Island is one of the least frequented and the most beautiful of all the Bahamas out- islands. While it offers outstanding diving off its south shore, this remote island has hardly been touched by tourism, making it ideal for those seeking the ultimate in peace, and unchartered territory.
What is the cheapest month to go to Bahamas?
High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to The Bahamas is August.
What are the most dangerous Caribbean islands?
St. Kitts and Nevis. A 2015 BBC report was widely criticized by St. Kitts and Nevis authorities for naming this Leeward Islands nation “the most violent place on earth.” Most criminal activity here is believed to be gang or drug-related.
What is the best month to go to Bahamas?
The best time to visit the Bahamas is from mid-December to mid-April, the country’s peak season. Though temperatures here are great year-round (they rarely dip below 60 degrees), the islands fall within the hurricane belt, so hurricanes may be a factor between June 1 and Nov. 30 (the Atlantic hurricane season).
Where is the clearest water in the Bahamas?
Exuma, Bahamas, is home to over 365 islands and an abundance of crystal clear Caribbean water. Visitors can even swim with pigs at the famous Big Major Cay.
Where do celebrities stay in Bahamas?
The Cove Resort at Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
Is food expensive in Bahamas?
While meal prices in the Bahamas can vary, the average cost of food in the Bahamas is BS$45 per day. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner. The price of food in sit-down restaurants in the Bahamas is often higher than fast food prices or street food prices.
Do you need passport for Bahamas?
U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas. U.S. travelers coming for tourism will not need a visa for travel up to 90 days. All other travelers will need a visa and/or work permit.