- 1 What towns are near Bushkill Falls?
- 2 How far is Camelback from Bushkill Falls?
- 3 How far is Tannersville from Bushkill Falls?
- 4 Is Bushkill PA Safe?
- 5 What is the best town in the Poconos?
- 6 What else is there to do near Bushkill Falls?
- 7 Can you see Bushkill Falls without hiking?
- 8 What is the highest waterfall in Pennsylvania?
- 9 Are there bathrooms at Bushkill Falls?
- 10 Can you swim at Bushkill Falls PA?
- 11 What to wear to Bushkill Falls?
- 12 Do you have to pay to get into Bushkill Falls?
- 13 What is the most dangerous city in Pennsylvania?
- 14 What is the cheapest place to live in PA?
- 15 What is the crime rate in Bushkill PA?
What towns are near Bushkill Falls?
|Dingmans Ferry||5.00||United States|
|East Stroudsburg||8.73||United States|
|Marshalls Creek||10.19||United States|
How far is Camelback from Bushkill Falls?
Distance from Camelback Road, Tannersville, PA to Bushkill Falls, Lehman township, PA is 26Miles or 43 Km. You can get this distance about 39 mins. A car with an average MPG will needs 1.2 gallons of gas to get the route between these points.
How far is Tannersville from Bushkill Falls?
|Straight line distance||16.26 mi||26.17 km|
|Driving distance||23 mi||36.78 km|
Is Bushkill PA Safe?
Bushkill is in the 81st percentile for safety, meaning 19% of cities are safer and 81% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Bushkill’s proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities. The rate of crime in Bushkill is 16.12 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
What is the best town in the Poconos?
Use the Fall Foliage Forecast to time your visits to these eight charming Poconos towns with a focus on maximizing fall color and fun.
- Delaware Water Gap.
- Jim Thorpe.
- Lake Wallenpaupack.
What else is there to do near Bushkill Falls?
Within 45 Minutes
- Crayola Experience & Factory.
- Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railroad.
- Claws N’ Paws Animal Park.
- Lackawanna Coal Mine.
- Steamtown Historic Site.
- National Canal Museum & Rides.
Can you see Bushkill Falls without hiking?
View the Main Falls from the green trail, which takes about 15 minutes to walk. No climbing is involved, however, there are steps. View the Main Falls, as well as Lower Gorge Falls, Laurel Glen and Upper Canyon, which takes 45 minutes to walk.
What is the highest waterfall in Pennsylvania?
The three-tiered Raymondskill Falls is the tallest waterfall in Pennsylvania. If you add the drops from each tier together, the waterfall is only a few feet shorter than Niagara Falls.
Are there bathrooms at Bushkill Falls?
The restrooms are located in the corner of the parking lot between the Outfitters and The Story of Bushkill Falls.
Can you swim at Bushkill Falls PA?
This year-round Bushkill Falls camping location is centered around a 60-acre lake in the Pocono Mountains. Visitors can enjoy water sports like swimming, boating, and fishing.
What to wear to Bushkill Falls?
For hiking Bushkill, wear appropriate clothes including long pants, long sleeves and comfortable supportive shoes. It can get cool, and you might be exposed to spray from the falls. Carry a sweater or water-resistant anorak. Make sure to take a water bottle, and don’t forget bug repellant.
Do you have to pay to get into Bushkill Falls?
Bushkill Falls features several other nice attractions including a neat history museum. Bushkill Falls.
|Hours: Hours vary. See website. Open late March through November.||Cost: Adults: $15, Children: $9 Adult admission +$3 on weekends|
|Website: VisitBushkillFalls.com||Address: 138 Bushkill Falls Trail Bushkill, PA 18324|
What is the most dangerous city in Pennsylvania?
The top three most dangerous cities in Pennsylvania are McKees Rocks, Uniontown, and Chester. McKees has a violent crime rate of 65 crimes for every one thousand residents, with 17.16 of them being violent.
What is the cheapest place to live in PA?
The 5 Most Affordable Places to Live In Pennsylvania
- West Mifflin. This Pittsburgh suburb of just over 20,000 is arguably the most affordable place to live in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Oil City. As you might imagine from the name, Oil City was founded as an oil boomtown.
What is the crime rate in Bushkill PA?
Bushkill has an overall crime rate of 11 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Bushkill is 1 in 93.