- 1 Who owns Big Bear Campground?
- 2 How many acres is Big Bear Lake Campground?
- 3 Where is Big Bear Lake WV?
- 4 What county is Big Bear Lake in WV?
- 5 Where can you camp for free in Big Bear?
- 6 Can you camp in your car in Big Bear?
- 7 How much does it cost to camp in Big Bear?
- 8 Are there showers at Serrano Campground?
- 9 Is Serrano Campground first come first serve?
- 10 How many lots are in Big Bear Lake WV?
Who owns Big Bear Campground?
Today Big Bear Lake Campland welcomes 2,800 owners to enjoy the fresh mountain air and play at its many recreational amenities. At the passing of Paul, the business passed to his daughter Nancy, in 1984. Her tenure as owner of Alyeska, Inc. continues today, as the third generation of family ownership continues.
How many acres is Big Bear Lake Campground?
Surrounded with over 5000 acres of property to explore and enjoy, Big Bear Lake has become a haven for many outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers alike. Unlike many campgrounds and RV parks, Big Bear Lake Camplands is a deeded property development.
Where is Big Bear Lake WV?
About Big Bear Lake in West Virginia Welcome to Big Bear Lake Camplands nestled in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains of West Virginia. Our privately owned family oriented facility was developed with fun, relaxation, and fellowship in mind. We are committed to a safe, convenient, and affordable camping experience.
What county is Big Bear Lake in WV?
WV State of Emergency COVID-19. We have been working closely with the Preston County Health Department and are following the West Virginia Governor’s reopening guidelines to plan activities for the Fourth of July celebration at Big Bear.
Where can you camp for free in Big Bear?
Top Big Bear Lake Dispersed Campgrounds
- Hurkey Creek Park. 14 Reviews.
- Serrano. 28 Reviews.
- Wilderness Lakes RV Resort. 9 Reviews.
- Indian Cove Campground. 42 Reviews.
- Pineknot. 11 Reviews.
- Hanna Flat. 17 Reviews.
- San Gorgonio Campground. 17 Reviews.
- Cuyamaca Rancho/Paso Picacho Campground. 23 Reviews.
Can you camp in your car in Big Bear?
In Big Bear, you can basically camp on any dirt road for up to fourteen days.
How much does it cost to camp in Big Bear?
Big Bear Lake Campgrounds Fees: $23 per night for 8 people. $2 more over holidays.
Are there showers at Serrano Campground?
Serrano Campground is located next to Big Bear Lake and has 132 single-family camping sites for tents, trailers and RVs. Campground amenities include drinking water, flush toilets, hot showers and a dump station. A boat launch ramp is also located nearby the campground.
Is Serrano Campground first come first serve?
Serrano has a fairly long season, and it is typically open from February 26 to November 27. Some sites are available first – come, first – served, but reservations are recommended, especially during summer. Make your reservation up to six months or as late as 24 hours in advance.
How many lots are in Big Bear Lake WV?
There are currently 22 properties available.